My place is close to The Bungalow, 3rd Street Promenade, Bay Cities Italian Deli & Bakery, Swingers, and Tar & Roses. You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the outdoors space, the neighborhood, the comfy bed, and the light. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
*PLEASE NOTE* This is a fully furnished and equipped two bedroom home for longer term renters. The minimum booking we will allow is 1 month bookings. The law in Santa Monica does not permit us to book for less than 1 month so please do not ask.
My apartment has just been remodeled with your comfort in mind! It has been exquisitely designed using furnishings from local Californian designers. Great for larger groups who will appreciate the extra space - single private parking space included.
• 32-inch Widescreen TV
• Custom Sofa which pulls out into a queen size bed (additional linens provided)
• Dining table with seating for 6
• Study area
• Unique art and other designer furnishings
• Bathroom upstairs and downstairs
• Fully equipped, spacious kitchen with brand appliances
• Silverware and Cutlery++
• Microwave, Coffee Maker, Kettle ++
★ 2 Bedrooms upstairs:
• Queen beds with fresh sheets and towels
• Large closet space
• Full bathroom with bath/ shower/ shampoo & soaps provided
* Reliable Wi-Fi internet (Time Warner)
* Private off-street car parking space located behind the apartment
* Unique wooden floors throughout
* Safe/ Affluent family neighborhood
I am more than happy to help guests get the most out of their trip by sharing tips for great restaurants/ bars and other places of interest!
- No loud Music
- No additional guests
- No disturbing the neighbors
Grew up between the Middle East and England. 4 year stint in NYC; traded in an unbalanced life working on Wall St to running two start ups by the beach in sunny CA!
Things that make me smile: Technology and start ups, entrepreneurship, interior design, TRAVEL, surfing, minimalism, cooking, crossfit, yoga, running, audiobooks, culinary experiences, live music, making new friends.
Preferred method of transportation: Single Speed Bike
Favorite destination: Italy
Favorite quote: "Value experiences over things" (Tony Hsieh)
Thankful for: everything