Looking for a home away from home? This is the perfect home for you! Located in the downtown core, you are only minute away from public transportation(1 min walk to city hall station),its also within the free fare zone! Great places such as library, shopping center, Telus Convention center, Hyatt convention center, Calgary Tower, Stephen Avenue, (many great restaurant and bars) American consulate(U.S visa)is also right next to the building. One free indoor parking can also be provided!
1. Please do not wear your shoe indoor.
2. Please do not smoke inside, if you want to smoke please do it on the balcony and close the door (don’t let smoke into the room).
3. Please remember to turn off light, water, stove and air conditioner when leaving the apartment.
4. Please wrapped up all your garbage bags when checking out, and dispose of them in the garbage chutes.
5. Please respect our neighbors and monitor noise level after 11:00pm.
6. No guests without prior approval by the host may stay overnight.
7. Please note this apartment is not suitable to host a party.
8. Please do not lose the keys and the parking FOB (a 100 dollar charges will be applied in the event of losing the key or FOB).
9. Please note check in time is after 3pm, check out time is 11:00 AM.
10. Please remember to close all door and window when leaving the apartment.
11. Please only park at the assigned spot, your vehicle might be towed if you did not park at the assigned spot. And you will be responsible for all the expenses.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 90 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi! We are Sigma and Justin,
We have been living in Calgary for nearly 10 years, we enjoy traveling and meeting new people, We enjoy outdoor activities! Calgary and its close approximately to the Rockies has allowed us to spend a lot of free time hiking and climbing. Calgary is a great place for outdoor activities with many beautiful mountain and hiking trails around!