Our cozy in-law apartment is close to Stanford, downtown Menlo Park, Redwood City, and the Atherton train station. Situated in a lush tropical setting, you will appreciate the quiet peace of this modern bungalow. It's great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
We welcome you to stay in our cozy in law apartment in our quiet, spacious, tropical backyard surrounded by redwoods and roses. The space is very private and while we are nearby, you will probably not see us much.
- Large, light-filled living room with 42 inch HD television, cable, xbox, massage chair, pull out couch, treadmill, and table that can serve as a desk or a dining area.
- Small kitchenette with new fridge/freezer, stovetop, convection oven, coffee maker and microwave. Fully equipped with pots, pans, and utensils.
- Spacious bedroom with queen sized bed
- Connected private wooden patio
- Bathroom with tub and shower clean towels and toiletries provided
- Parking is plentiful on the curb in front of the house
- Small patio out the front door with gas BBQ available
The unit has a treadmill, and a massage chair for post workout relaxation. There is wifi and a printer as well as a gas grill.
In the kitchen, there is a small, new fridge/freezer, a stovetop, a coffee maker, a microwave and a counter top convection oven.
The couch is very comfortable both as a couch or as a pull out bed.
We are always available by text or cell phone and will solve any problems you need. Initial key retrieval will usually be done through a quick meeting. Key dropoff will be handled with a lockbox for your convenience.
As a family of four who have lived in the area for many years, we are happy to provide suggestions to help you plan your visit to the Bay Area, San Francisco, and nearby attractions like Napa, Sonoma, Santa Cruz, and Monterey/Carmel.
1) There is an unheated pool on the property with a locked gate around it - please do not use it.
2) No smoking allowed.
3) No pets - owners have allergies
4) This is a quiet neighborhood so please keep noise to a minimum in the evening
5) Guests can use the grill with care - instructions will be provided.
Entrepreneur and Biotech Executive. Father of 2 great boys.
Love travel, surfing, cooking, running, and brewing beer.