ผู้เข้าพัก 5 คน
A peaceful comfortable 12' x 25' two room suite, perfect for an individual or up to 5. Convenient for city visits, I'm 10 min from Easton, OSU, MAPFRE Stadium, the Airport, Fairgrounds and the Columbus Convention Center. Located in the residential and historic 'King-Lincoln' district. This up-and-coming neighborhood is just 2 miles from the center of downtown.
Built in 1900 with high ceilings, a porch & backyard garden for relaxing.
The Franklin Park and Conservatory is just 3 blocks away.
This is a peaceful house. Quiet, convenient, relaxing. Perfect for spending time reflecting, writing or etc. having two separated spaces makes this room comfortable for a family with adolescent children or two couples. The Sky Suite consist of the SkyRoom and the SkyView.
Please NOTE: For longterm guest (31+ nights) the number of adults is limited to 3. If you have more than 3 please contact me and we can make arraignments using my other spaces.
Wifi, backyard with grill, kitchen and convenient public transportation.
I work from home so I will be here when you check-in and able to see you off. I can also answer any questions you have about Columbus or getting around or suggestions for nightlife.
New to Airbnb? No reviews in the Airbnb System? Read and follow this before you submit a reservation request to me!
Hi, if you are new to Airbnb or have no positive guest reviews in the Airbnb system you must follow these instructions before submitting your reservation request to me. Failure to do so will slow the process down as I will not move it forward without these steps being taken. I put these instructions together from other successful Airbnb hosts. I will not rent to you until these steps have been taken. I'm not trying to be mean or give you a hard time. This is me being honest about what I'm looking for as I attempt to rent to new members of the Airbnb community.
1. Use your real name and include your correct information in your Airbnb profile. Also, fully verify your personal information through the Airbnb verification process. (email address, social site information, twit, Lnkdin, phone number, etc.). I read every profile in detail so don't skip anything. This is how you build trust with potential hosts.
2. Do not ask to reserve or pay for your stay outside of the Airbnb system or with cash. Trust worthy hosts will not agree to this arrangement as they lose all insurance and financial protection provided by Airbnb if they do.
4. Provide a current and accurate picture as your Airbnb profile picture. Personally, I never rent to anyone who does not have a current and accurate picture. (by the way, hosts will see you in person when you check-in. They will not let you check-in if you don't look like your profile picture. Most hosts will ask to see ID as well)
5. Important - Complete the "Describe Yourself" section in your Airbnb profile. Do not skip this step or you will appear to be hiding something. This is your chance to build trust with potential hosts by letting them learn a little about you as a person; your interests, likes and dislikes, travel preferences, your family, etc.
6. Be thorough and completely honest in the actual reservation request to potential hosts; providing the names and ages of all guests, reason for your stay, occupations of all guests, home town, and any other information that may help the host begin to trust you and build a personal connection with you. The more detail that you can provide, the better. Since you are new to Airbnb or have no reviews, this is your chance to overcome these limitations and improve your chance of your reservation request being accepted.
If you follow this advice I will quickly and fully consider your reservation request, and other future hosts will have the information that they need to make an informed reservation decision.
Please provide your ETA (estimated time of arrival) when booking. I try to greet my guest on arrival whenever possible.
Also provide the names of any other guest traveling with you and be ready to present your ID(s) for verification upon check in.
If you need to check-in outside of this window please arrange for this prior to your arrival. I can usually be flexible.
Be Respectful. Treat this home as you would your own. As this is a shared space, be courteous to other house guest and Host.
Many guest will be sleep after 11 pm please keep this in mind.
No Shoes beyond the Entry Room. You may use socks or slippers if you have them but no outdoor shoes. I suggest non-skid socks.
No Outside Bedding - Why?- It creates a health risk. - I have clean bed linens, blankets and pillows for your use. If for some reason you need your own pillow I will supply you with a zippered pillow protector that it must remain in for the duration of your stay.
Also PLEASE BE AWARE that certain face, hair and whitening products contain peroxide. Peroxide will bleach certain bed linens and will bleach the towels. These will require replacement. If you use one of the products please let me know so that I can switch out the linens to ones less likely to bleach.
No parties or events
No Illegal drugs
Not child-friendly (0-12 years)
Check-in time is 4pm - 7PM. Early check in on weekends starting at 2pm
Clean up, what you mess up. This includes the kitchen stove and floor.
Inform host of anything that you may break or damage.
No smoking in the house.
If you plan to invite someone to visit (inside) during your stay, you must first inform me of your intention (Visitor Request) and get my approval.
Visitor Request can be made in person by App or Email and must include ID for verification.
By inviting visitors onto the property guest agree to assume all responsibility for the actions and well-being of their visitors. They are not covered by Airbnb. You are fully responsible for there actions and well-being
No visitors between 10pm and 10am, other guest or myself may be sleeping
Visitors are limited to 3hrs per day unless approved for longer.
My home has Window Air conditioners. They are available during spring and summer months with an expected high above 75 degrees. Fans are available when needed.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 45 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a down to earth, kindhearted person that is intrigued by unique ideas, people, places etc. Respectable, responsible and reasonable. I enjoy conversing about science especially "Space time". I spend much of my free time learning or reading about new technology or improving my current skills. Enjoy the outdoors when possible, travel and photography. Check out my web comic themightytechboys
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน