Newly renovated 1800 SqFt luxury apartment next to Tufts University, a short walk to Davis Square and short train ride to Harvard. The spacious apartment occupies the second and third floor of a 1900’s two family home, elegantly decorated with high ceilings and tons of natural light.
Newly renovated 1800 SqFt luxury apartment next to Tufts University, a short walk to Davis Square and short train ride to Harvard. The spacious apartment occupies the second and third floor of a 1900’s two family home, elegantly decorated with high ceilings and tons of natural light. The second floor has living rm, dining rm, kitchen, study and bath. The third floor has 3 large bedrooms:
Bedroom #1: Queen
Bedroom #2: Queen
Bedroom #3: 2 Singles
The apartment features hardwood floors, 55" Samsung Smart TV, Sonos music system and central AC. The kitchen has all brand new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, kuireg coffee maker and dinnerware place settings for 8 people. There is a washer/dryer located in the kitchen pantry.
The apartment was completely renovated in May 2016 and has new beds, new linens, new towels, new appliances, new dinnerware, new glassware, new toaster oven, new Keurig coffee maker and much more - completely ready for your stay.
We will try to meet you at check in to make sure you have everything you need for your stay. The apartment has electronic locks, we will email your code prior to your check in. You can call us anytime if you have questions or need help with your stay.
There is one off street parking space for guests driving or renting a car. Additional on street visitors parking passes are available for a fee.
The apartment is located on the second and third floors, so guests should be comfortable navigating stairs. The house was built in the 1900s and the stairs are slightly steeper/narrower than new construction which is typical for most of the houses in the area.
Will consider 2 night stays within 3 weeks of arrival day, please send inquiry.
Below is the short term rental agreement that must be signed for this property once a booking is approved.
1. TERM OF LEASE (FIXED-TERM):
The lease begins at 3 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date”) and ends
at 11 a.m. on (the “Check-out Date”).
2. RENT, FEES AND PAYMENT: All rent, fees and payments are as agreed on Airbnb booking
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT: Security deposit is as agreed on Airbnb booking
4. CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellation is as agreed on Airbnb booking
5. OCCUPANTS: The maximum number of occupants is per the Airbnb booking, but in any case shall not exceed Six (6) persons.
6. USE OF PROPERTY: The Tenant agrees that the rental of these premises is for vacation, recreational, tourist or transient occupancy of the property, and that Tenants will not make the property a permanent residence. The Tenant shall not allow the property to be used in violation of any laws, such as but not limited to, underage drinking, illegal drug use/dealing, kidnapping, assault, etc. The Tenant also agrees not to use the premises for holding events, functions or parties without written permission from the Landlord.
7. CONDITION OF PREMISES: The Tenants hereby acknowledge that the said property is in good condition. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Tenant shall inform Landlord immediately, but not later than 24 hours.
8. CARE OF PREMISES: The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and sanitary condition during their stay and at the termination of this lease shall deliver up the leased premises and all property belonging to the Landlord in good, clean and tenantable order and condition. The Tenants will also close windows and doors when the air conditioning and heat is operating and when there is weather (rain, wind, hail, etc) that can cause damage to the property. Tenant shall make no alterations, decorations, additions, or improvements in or to the premises without Landlords prior written consent.
9. DAMAGE: The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
10. VEHICLES: Tenants agree to keep a maximum of one (1) vehicle on premises. Tenants agree to park their vehicles in assigned spaces. Additional on street visitor parking passes are available for a fee.
11. REMOVAL OF LANDLORD’S PROPERTY: Tenants shall not remove any property belonging to Landlord without the express written consent of the Landlord, this will constitute abandonment and surrender of the premises by Tenant and immediately terminate this Rental Agreement. Landlord may also take further legal action.
12. TENANT INSURANCE: Tenants acknowledge that Landlord will not be liable for any loss of Tenant’s property during the stay. Tenants agree to purchase their own insurance to cover personal property.
13. UTILITIES: Landlord shall be responsible for the following utilities and services in connection with the premises: Water, Sewer, Trash disposal, Gas, Electric, Internet, Cable TV, Heating, Air Conditioning
Tenant agrees not to set the AC below 68 degrees and heat above 72 degrees. The Tenant also agrees to close all doors and windows when either the air conditioning or heat is operating.
14. NOTIFICATION OF SERIOUS BUILDING PROBLEMS: Tenant agrees to notify Landlord immediately if roof leaks, water spots appear on ceiling, plumbing problems, broken appliances, hot water issues or other serious building problems. If the Tenant does not notify the Landlord in a prompt manner, the Tenant may be held financially responsible.
15. PLUMBING: The toilets, sinks, disposals, and waste pipes shall not be used for any purposes other than those for which they were constructed, nor shall any sweepings, rubbish, rags, or any other improper articles be thrown in the drains. Any damage to the building caused by the misuse of such equipment shall be borne by the Tenant.
16. ACCESS TO PREMISES: The Landlord has the right to enter the leased premises to inspect the premises, to make repairs, or to show the premises to prospective Tenants, purchasers, or mortgagees. The Landlord may also enter upon the said premises if same appear to have been abandoned by the Tenant or as otherwise permitted by law.
17. SUBLETTING: Tenants shall not sublet or assign the leased premises.
18. PETS: No animals or pets of any kind are allowed in or upon the leased premises.
19. SMOKING & CANDLES: No smoking or candle burning is allow inside the premises.
20. NOISE: The apartment is located in a family neighborhood and tenants live on the first floor. Please be respectful to neighbors, all noise should be kept to a minimum after 11pm. (Parties and gathering are not allowed)
21. GARBAGE: The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in the trash and recycle bins located in the back of the building. The garbage is picked up Monday morning except on holidays.
22. INDEMNIFICATION: The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises, except in the case of landlord negligence.
We have owned this property since 2000 and lived in this apartment with our children for 7 years before moving north of Boston to give our family more room to grow. We loved the urban location which is very close to restaurants, shops, and parks but is also very safe. We really enjoy taking leisurely walks and exploring the area on a nice day.