Located on the Wimberley Square, the heart of shopping, pubs, restaurants, wine tasting, live music, art and Wimberley fun! The Square Inn offers upscale accommodations in six custom designed suites. Each room features pillow-top mattresses, Egyptian-cotton sheets, cable TV, WiFi, private baths, frig, microwaves and delicious hot breakfast.
Square Inn has the comfort of home with the convenience of a hotel, and is conveniently located on the Wimberley Square, just a short stroll to shopping, pubs, restaurants, wine tasting, art and the Cypress Creek.
Guest can make themselves comfortable in our guest lounge and courtyard.
An Innkeeper is always close by for your convenience.
Enjoy free WiFi and the peaceful courtyard.
1. Check in time is 3:00 to 6:00 pm (prior availability cannot be guaranteed). Check out time is 11:00 am.
2. ALL ROOMS AND INN INTERIOR ARE NON-SMOKING. Smoking is allowed outside only. A $200 fee will be charged for smoking inside.
a. A deposit equal to one night’s lodging per room is required at time of reservation. Your balance due will be charged upon arrival.
b. King Rooms accommodate 2 people only. One child may accompany adults in these rooms with an additional $25 charge for 3 years and over. Please reserve the Chandler Suite for parties of 3 to 6 (6 maximum) and Keegan Room 1 to 4 (4 maximum).
c. A 3 day minimum stay is required on New Years, Thanksgiving, Christmas and July 4. A 2 day minimum stay required on Easter, Memorial Day, Valentines and Labor Day.
4. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations require notification 14 days before your arrival and are subject to $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations received between 14 days and 2 days of arrival will not be refunded, but can be applied to a future stay only IF future stay reservation is made at time of cancellation. Cancellations received within 48 hours of arrival will not be refunded.
5. Please park all guest vehicles in designated parking spaces in front of the Inn. Additional parking is available ½ block down Oak Drive. Please do not park next door in merchant parking lots.
6. We cannot accommodate guest pets.
7. Consumption of alcohol is permitted at guests’ responsibility.
8. Children are welcome, however, no childcare is provided and adult guests are responsible for the supervision and safe conduct of their children at all times.
9. Do not place ANYTHING except toilet paper in the toilets.
10. Do not remove ANY items from the Inn (THIS INCLUDES TOWELS). Charges will apply for items removed, damage or excessive clean up. Please do not use linens for makeup removal.