STEP is closed to Ubud the famous village for art and culture. We are adjoining to SMK PGRI Payangan a vocational high school of tourism. A four star resort Hanging Garden of Bali is our neighbor. You’ll love STEP because of the stunning mountain and rice field view, unique culture of our local community, the friendliness of the people and the nature surrounding. STEP is good for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), and group.
Overlooks the famous Ayung Valley with a 40 seat restaurant, large guest room with ensuite bathroom. The room has 2 large single beds that can be joined for couples. There is space for two extra beds in each room. Guests can enjoy nice sunset, rice field and mountain views from their balconies and.......experience a unique collaboration with local students. Free Wifi is available to all guests.
Guests have access to a wide range of activities both within the hotel, school and wider community. Activities include:
- Indonesian conversation practice with students
- Gamelan and Balinese dance classes
- Spa massage in your room
- white water rafting
We offer many opportunities to interact with teachers and students at STEP Ubud Training Hotel. We appreciate opportunities to interact with you and share our culture, language and values.
Our training hotel is operated by students and teachers. We will try our best to serve you, but ask for your understanding. We value your feedback.
- The room can be aither double or twin bedded. Please state clearly the type of bedding you prover when making reservation.
- Our daily operational is operated by stidents and teachers. We will do our best to serve you better.
- We do not charge the usual government tax or service charge. If you would like to tip please do so at the front desk so that we can share the tips equally among all the students.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 4 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a teacher at SMK PGRI Payangan (a vocational school of tourism). The place where I'm hosting guests is a training center own by this school. The idea is by having people staying at the training center (which is called STEP Ubud Training Center) is to let the students practice their skill in tourism in an authentic way where they are serving and hosting a real guest. By staying at STEP people will have a chance to contribute to our Sustainable Tourism and Education Project.