This lovable unit is a 2 story townhouse, centrally located in the Art Deco district, couple of blocks from the beach.
**PARKING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST FOR A FEE**
Two bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, laundry in-unit, optional parking available. Lot of natural light, recently remodeled, fully equipped to make your holiday memorable.
Perfect also for business. Italian finishes.
Fit up to 6 people.
Please inquiry for more details, we would be super happy to host you!
***PLEASE BE ADVISED: RATES AND NUMBER OF MINIMUM NIGHTS REQUIRED WILL CHANGE ACCORDING TO SEASONS AND EVENTS. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR THE MOST ACCURATE QUOTE.***
Read the "Other Things to Note" if you decide to book with us to be aware of what we provide and what we don't please.
Dear prospective guest,
you have chosen to rent a unit directly from a private unit owner or their representative rather than through a Hotel.
Therefore the unit is provided with basic appliances and stuffs (fresh linens, towels, kitchen supplies, cutlery… etc.)
If you wish to have extra things in the unit you can decide to purchase them or not but is something that we cannot manage for you.
Please note that services such as housekeeping, engineering, in room dining, laundry, dry cleaning are not provided as well as supplies, amenities or any other equipment such as rollaway beds, cribs, bicycles, extra linens/towels, extra keys, cleaning supplies, soap, shampoo, breakfast, dishwasher or washer tablets … etc.
Sometimes we can try to be very flexible and accommodate early or late check-in/outs, but in certain occasions we need to be strict and ask to our guest to arrive or leave at particular times, for example when we have back to back reservation and we need to arrange cleanings for the previous or the next arriving guests.
In those cases will therefore be required to check in in the afternoon, or to check out in the morning before 10am.
We will, where possible, assist in handling these cases, leaving you put the bags inside the apartment, although we can not always guarantee this.
Please note that we need to be informed about very late check-ins or other particular requests (such as an early arrival) in advance, prior to confirm the reservation, in order to agree on how to manage it.
We could leave a lockbox or find a different way to let you pick up keys of the unit if we are not able to be there at your arrival.
Especially during holidays or weekends, check in after 8pm will be considered extraordinary.
Wifi is provided and included in the rent such as electricity, water and other utilities. It will not be possible to to upgrades for High speed internet or cable tv.
Please do not purchase movies on Demand. Otherwise extra charges will apply.
Wifi password and network name are generally written in the bottom of the router.
Please realize that you have booked a private facility, with its advantages but also very different from a banal and cold hotel room. We always try to provide the best information and being able to help our guests to feel comfortable and at home. If we can not sometimes meet your requirements please understand that we have limits.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within few days after the Check-out Date (thru AIRBNB ) provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning;
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
Please few days before your arrival let us have your flight informations.
We will welcome you in front of the property, give you the keys and walk you into the apartment, or if for any reason we won't be able to do that we will arrange in a different way.
Call us or text us once you leave the airport to have estimated time of arrival at the apartment.
1. NO SMOKING !
Smoking is allowed outside only. We will charge for extra cleanings if there is bad smell in the unit after the check out, in particular for the linens and the towels.
2. People other than those declared at the reservation may not stay overnight in the property.
To use the sofa bed in the living room you should have our permission.
3. The home is privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
We encourage all renters to purchase travel insurance.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are not allowed, unless previously agreed with the owner
7. Parking is limited to street parking, behind the property there are 2 spaces that IF available could be used by guests of the building for free. Please be careful because in case you put the car there and it block the access to the dumpsters the waste management company (of the City of Miami Beach) will tow your car and we decline any responsibility on this.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the residence (Do not take towels to the beach).
9. Guest agrees to leave the A/C on COOL at all times with a minimum temperature of 75 degrees and with FAN sets on AUTO. Guest further agrees not to run the A/C with the doors or windows to the unit open in order to prevent damages due to the humidity.
10. Water and Septic: The residence is on City provided water and City provided sewer systems. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or other paper should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or excessive paper have been flushed and clog the sanitary system, you would be charged damages for repair.
11. Noise: please respect our community and keep the noise level to a minimum especially between 10pm and 9am.
It is forbidden by the City of Miami Beach to make noise after 11pm
Also... If you experience any problem with neighbors making noise you should inform us immediately
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
•The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
•A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
•The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Real estate agent and property manager.
Originally from Italy, moved to Miami Beach 6 y ago.
I love my job and this sunny place!