Nice room in a bright appartment.
Very central yet quiet area. Near the Metro/Subway, recreative areas and waterfront (yes, you can swim).
Close to nice bohemian cafe life, restaurants and small shops.
To and from the airport is only 25 minutes, door to door
To and from Bella Center Congress Center is only 15 minutes, door to door
Good public transportation options close by.
Many of Copenhagen's main sights and attractions are within walking distance.
For example, it is just a 15-minute walk to Tivoli Gardens, and a fascinating 20-minute walk to the quaint streets of Christianshavn, and then another 5 minutes to the 'free city' of Christiania.
Various delicious food markets can also easily be reached.
* One spacious room with a double bed, wireless internet and you will have access to the common kitchen area with electric kettle and free tea/coffee.
* The bed is a 2-person, size 140x200 cm.
* The WC/shower is shared and just a step from the rooms, and although small, it is a fine example of practical old 1900s Danish design - small but functional. :)
* Linen, soap and towels are included.
When people arrive, I help them settle in, and give them any information they might need.
If people want to chat, I chat. If people prefer to keep to themselves, then I let them enjoy their privacy as much as possible.
I have a security system installed that includes a camera which oversees the entrance door and will activate upon entry/exit.
All data is deleted after 4 hours - For your information.
- Late at night, please be quiet on the stairs.
- Please no loud music after 8.00 pm.
- It is not allowed to bring guests to the apartment.
A famous writer, born in my homecountry, once said "To travel is to live" and he truly was right. I really do love travelling and I try to go whenever my calendar permits it.
I have a general interest in foreign cultures (and foreign animals actually) and how peoples choices in life have affected their current place/position in this world.
Forest Gump was right about the "box of chocolates" - what he missed, however, was that each person taking a bite also chews that very same piece with a different tooth ;-)
If you like, I can share "the bells and whistles of Copenhagen" ;-).
I have been living in Copenhagen for quite some time now and can teach you of our danish culture and help you explore our wonderful Capital.
Whether you like the more turisty or the more "off-the-beaten-track" kind of exploration I can help you out.
I look forward to welcoming you and will do my best for you to have a wonderful time here.
See you :-)