Excellent for long-stay travelers, you'll have a home out of home + high-speed WiFi. The 2nd bedroom makes an excellent office studio, as it also comes with a big white board.
This super central & family friendly 2 BR 90 m2 apartment with beautiful wooden floors in a 1940's building, in the Finance District in Paseo de la Reforma.
Expect the area to be busy on weekdays & quiet on weekends, as it's on a sidestreet in the middle of a business district.
Perfect for joggers, too!
The best of this delightful apartment is its location, only a few blocks from the US, Japan & UK embassies, a mile away from Anthropology museum, and 2.5 miles from Polanco. Condesa is on a 20 min. distance walk, or a 10 min. Über drive.
Very close to embassies, museums, many restaurants, a huge park, metro stations & bus stops, allowing you to easily enjoy all the business, cultural, historic and traditional sites of Mexico City (CDMX).
On Sundays from 07h00 to 14h00, the major road of the city, Paseo de la Reforma Avenue, closes to come out as an urban bike-friendly promenade, just a block away from the apartment.
You will enjoy:
* High-Speed WiFi Internet.
* Extra soft microfiber bed sheets.
* Stereo sound sistem by Bluetooth, so you can play your music from your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
* Dual coffee maker (espresso & americano).
* Cooking spices & kitchen supplies: basic cutlery, cups, glasses, dinnerware, baking oven, blender, sandwich toaster, mixer, pots & pans.
* Heater & fan.
* Books,magazines & DVDs -including children's books.
* Showergel, towels & a new big showerhead.
* Ionic hairdryer.
* Iron & ironing board.
* Safu (Japanese cotton-made meditation cushion)
We’ll be available for any inquiries via text message or phone call throughout your stay, however, most common questions are listed in our printed handbook.
Upon your arrival, you'll receive an online G* Maps link curated with all you'll need on it: Nearby dry-cleaners & laundries, pharmacies, grocery stores, restaurants, museums, movie theathers, entertainment, yoga studios, biking & jogging spots and more!
Please note the following : )
* Advance note required for check-in & out off hours. Otherwise, most likely we won't be able to fulfill your needs or expectations.
* We'll provide reference of two Dry Clean & Laundry service places located a couple of blocks away, both with delivery service, as there’s no laundry machine in the apartment.
* No cable TV or any TV service is included; however there is a BlueRay/DVD player & HDTV provided, with many movies to watch (not a Smart TV though).
* This is a very familiar building to live at, and all neighbors respect each other's privacy, thus they will appreciate your discretion as well.
* No partying allowed.
* No loud music or else after 10 pm, specially from Sunday to Thursday nights.
* This is a non-smoking place. Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment. No ashtrays provided.
* No pets or any other animals, *only guide/aid dogs & else are allowed >^..^<
* Should you need check in & out off of regular business hours, please let us know with as much advance as possible in order to be able to confirm availability, as there's no receptionist at the building.
* It's expected a common sense practice of taking care of the place as if it's your own, so as a guest you accept responsibility on any broken or missing items. In the rare case that happens, you will cover that expense. In case you might want to take something as a "souvenir", asking us about it will probably lead you to a good result.
Global citizen loving life!
Digital nomad, business consultant, translator, professional event organizer, onthology & sexuality educator, and trained as firefighter (blame my Montessori background for such eclectic tastes ;-)
We'll be happy to host you!