Norton Carriage House, designed by John Calvin Stevens, on national register, offers plenty of space to socialize inside and out. Home is adjacent to town beach, town landing, public marina and private Portland Yacht Club. Famous Town Landing Market a 5 minute walk away to purchase live or cooked lobster and lobster rolls. Great location to explore the scenic Maine coast with easy access to Portland, ferries to Casco Bay islands, and Freeport shopping.
- Only guests who are part of the reservation are allowed on the property. No parties or events allowed.
- 11:00 a.m. departure time and 3:30 p.m. check-in time.
- No pets.
- Please, no shoes in the house and rinse off any sand prior to entry.
- The home is in a quiet residential neighborhood. Please be respectful of neighbors. Enjoy yourselves but please keep noise at a reasonable level, especially after 9 pm on weeknights and 11 pm on weekends.
- Please wash the dishes upon departure.
- Please be respectful of our home.
- Please enjoy this beautiful home in a very unique and beautiful setting!
- $250 Cleaning Fee
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Katie is a Maine native, and Rich is from Rhode Island. We love living near the water in Falmouth, which allows us to enjoy Portland and get out sailing. Casco Bay takes center stage for our outdoor activities. We are big travelers and look forward to welcoming you to Falmouth!
We're looking for low key guests who will enjoy our historic house on the coast of Maine. It is a great place to relax, unwind and let the salt air take you back to the simple things.
Top tips for Falmouth & Portland - Bring your walking shoes or road bike and explore! Stroll over to Town Landing Market for live or cooked lobsters. Farmers Market in Deering Oaks Park on Saturday mornings. Food trucks and breweries are a great way to explore Portland and get a real taste of Maine!