Cozy room in bohemian home with a 5-star hostess! TWO blocks from subway & bus, 30 mins to Manhattan & Downtown BK. Amazing rooftop, clean bath & full kitchen. READ FULL LISTING BEFORE INQUIRIES because we probably already answered your question. ;-)
- Since we cannot be present 24/7 to answer questions, please read and abide by all house rule signs posted throughout [that answer many common questions]
- You are more than welcome to freely use the kitchen. Please clean your dishes promptly as we have a full household and dishes can accumulate quickly.
- Please remove shoes and wear them as little as possible inside the house. You can get house slippers if you need them at discount stores in the neighborhood.
- Let us know if you need a towel and any basic toiletries.
- Smoking allowed on our wonderful rooftop. Enjoy!
- Please be mindful of turning off fans and lights when you leave any room.
- Please NO strong/excessive use of cologne and perfumes that lingers in the air.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 82 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hello! I am a Texan-New Yorker, grandly living my dreams! I am a part-time grad student [M.A. Applied Theater] and transitioning into full-time artist. I've toured a bit in Europe and often travel within the US for short trips involving performance activism. I'm very active in lots of eclectic activities and happy to share my knowledge of the neighborhood and great underground spots and events in NYC. I am eager to meet other interesting people from around the world who wish to engage the City as a traveler rather than as a consumer. I encourage you to have an authentic NYC experience.
We are a community of creative intellectuals and professionals in a five bedroom apartment. We affectionately call our place the "Penthouse" as it is a walk-up -- yet the rooftop just above is worth the journey and even on a cool day, it's a treat to enjoy. I am incredibly hospitable and will have towels, toiletries, and some comfort essentials available, such as tea, coffee, continental breakfast snacks, etc.
Welcome to Brooklyn, and look forward to being your hostess!