This apartment is spacious, clean and very sunny throughout the day. Each room has it's own air conditioner. Heat temperature is controlled by thermostat. I can customize the Queen size latex and memory form mattress' firmness by switching layers. You can check most updated trends in Bushwick on bushwickdaily. There is a 500q private outdoor patio that you can access through the window. You can enjoy cooking with a large kitchen and you can dropp off your luggage prior to check in also.
Make yourself at home! Apartment is 1000sq. A lot of sun though out the day. It's two bedroom apartment. The apartment is on the 2nd floor short walk up. Cross the street is a big supermarket and a laundromat. I prepare fresh sheets, blankets, pillow cases and shower towels when new guests arrive. I keep my place very clean and new, hope you do the same. The house rules are simply no smoking.
Large living Room Space with 4 windows. A bedroom with 2 windows. These is a door lock on your room door.
The apartment is located in Bushwick, Brooklyn, a fast gentrifying neighborhood attracts more and more young artists and hip people. It is 1 block away from Subway L and M lines, and 10 mins to Williamsburg, 20 mins to Union Square, Manhattan, 35 mins to Time Square and 40 mins to Central Park. There are all the conveniences around (Super market, pharmacy, Laundromat, bank, Gym etc,. )
L and M trains (Myrtle Wyckoff Station) are one block from the apartment. It's only 3 min walk.
My address is 310 St. Nicholas Avenue, apt 2R, Brooklyn, NY 11237.
From JFK to my place. It takes about an hour >
1. From any terminal, Take the airtrain to Howard Beach-JFK station.
2. Take A line Subway towards Manhattan at Howard Beach-JFK
(16 mins - 7 stops)
3. TRANSFER to L line towards Manhattan at Broadway Junction station
(6 mins -4 stops)
4. Get off at Myrtle/Wyckoff Av station
From Laguardia Airport to my place. It takes about an hour and 30 mins >
1. Take the Bus - Q70 at the airport
(13mins - nonstop)
2. Transfer M line subway towards Manhattan/ Brooklyn at Roosevelt Av/74 Station
(54 mins - 25 stops)
3. Get off at Myrtle/Wyckoff Av station!
From Newark Airport to my place. It takes about an hour and 30 mins.
1. From any terminal, Take the airtrain to Newark Airport Railroad Station.
2. Take Northeast Corridor line Train to New York Penn Station.
(27 mins - 3 stops)
3. Take 3 line subway towards New Lots Av(downtown) at 34st Penn station
(3 mins - Nonstop)
4. Transfer L line subway towards Canarsie-Rockaway Pkwy at 6av/14th Street station.
(20 mins -12 stops)
5. Get off at Myrtle/Wyckoff Av station!
My building is only 2 mins away from Myrtle/Wyckoff Av station.
It is at the corner of St. Nicholas Avenue and Gates Avenue, and the entrance is on the St. Nicholas Avenue.
Internet is Verizon FiOS 100mbps Upload and Download fast internet connection.
Living room, Bathroom, Kitchen, Patio
Please don't hesitate to ask me anything.
Towels and bathroom treats are provoded.
No shoes indoors.
If you lose keys $100 fee to replaces locks.