My place is close to HI-Rise Bread Company, T.W. Food, Formaggio Kitchen, Whole Foods, a 15 minute walk to Fresh Pond (walking & running trail), and a 20 minute walk to Harvard Square. You'll love my place because of the quiet and friendly neighborhood, the light, the spacious layout, the comfy bed, the kitchen, and the coziness. My place is good for couples, business travelers, and groups.
- Small gatherings are okay but no loud parties with a large group of people;
- Kids are not okay because the home is not child-proofed;
- You may use anything you need in the home so long as you treat things as if they were your own;
- Help yourself to anything you find in the kitchen;
- Guests may not use the driveway (we share with neighbors) but a visitor permit will be available to park on the same block (please always take notice of the street cleaning schedule posted on the street signs; if you don't you might get towed!);
- Guests may not use the fireplace.
I am a psychologist in Cambridge, MA. I teach at William James College. I have studied both in Guatemala and the United States. I am currently a candidate at the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute. I love to cook, run with my dog, and paint in my spare time.