Perched on a hilltop with 360 degree views this is a stunning location. Close to culture and history nearby Volterra, amazing restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, open outdoors and hiking in the pristine nature reserve of Berignone and 45 minutes from the beach. You can't help but love this place! My place is good for couples and families (with kids).
- Please bring the umbrella in when you are not in the property as the wind is very strong on the hill top and can blow it away. Please also do not leave it by the pool as it will get lost. Please do not leave other items from the apartment by the pool.
- Please take your garbage out … as you really do not want creatures coming to the house [such as mice and rats], you can drop them off in the bins at the beginning of the gravel road by Mazzolla on your way out.
- Please only use dishwasher tablets in the dishwasher, as the liquid soap will damage the machine !! Please do not leave a pile of dirty dishes for Constantino to wash when you leave – that really is not his job.
- Please check the toilet flushing as it can get stuck… so that you do not use excessive water
- Please respect the wonderful environment and the fact that you have other neighbours / guests
- Please park your car in the parking area just inside the electronic gate.
- Please let me know if you will need to use heat – the cost is 4 euro per unit as per the local rates – Constantino can coordinate it for you.
- Please look after our place, and leave it tidy … so that others can enjoy it