Nice, clean, cozy bedroom.
1. New and spacious house: everything brand new.
2. Nice location: Locate at the heart of Silicon Valley.
3. Appliance: You can cook with the appliance provided.
4. Wifi: high speed, free
5. Quite and safe neighborhood
Very simple, warm welcome, like your own home.
The bathroom, kitchen, porch.
1. Self management and enjoy the freedom to stay here.
2. Text me in most scenario. Call me in emergent situation.
1. Keep quiet: Aloud or weird sound is not allowed since there are multiple people in the same roof; Don't disturb others when they are sleeping.
2. Respect each other: be nice to each other.
3. Keep clean: throw garbage into can and organize your room when you check out or clean the kitchen after cooking.
4. Self-discipline: Don't take stuff belonging to somebody else; Stealing is prohibited; No illegal activities are allowed.
5. Take off your shoes when you step in.
6. Absolutely no smoking, no pet. If found smoking, your deposit won't be returned.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 120 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I got my PhD in Medical Informatics and my wife is a PharmD student. We started to host guests via airbnb for two and half years. We are super nice and outgoing, get along with people very well, respect each other.
Right now, we took an entrepreneur career, and had our own startup: build an online marketplace for students and business across campus community, which is called iCampusList. In this way, college students can sell or buy affordable products via iCampusList, and get through their college life. Most of the money earned via AirBnB goes to support the operation of our website and iOS app. You are welcome to give us feedback and comment if possible. We appreciate it greatly.
Previously, we have hosted over 500 guests and three hundreds of bookings on other place. We treat our guests extremely well and know what the guests need during their trip. You will have a wonderful place to stay if you are a new user and after a long trip.
Look forward to seeing you and have a wonderful trip!