Great room in welcoming suite for one person. Fantastic, convenient Neighborhood, with bus one block off, and awesome company. Minimum one month rental only at $686 first month, $650/month if two months or more.
- No illegal substances or parties
- This is a non-SMOKING house. Smoking 3m away from door outside.
- Clean the kitchen after you cook/eat.
- Clean the bath after use.
- Please be quiet after 10:00 pm and be mindful of our nightshift roommate who sleeps in the morning. It's a very quiet house.
- No moving of furniture, appliances, and decor in the house
- Please clean up your room after stay, including putting your bedsheets in the laundry and replacing them with the ones provided or put them folded on the bed on the day of your departure, and the $80 cleaning charge will be refunded to you.
- Lost keys get charged $10
- No extra guests unless previously agreed with owner.
- Any costs due to damage, broken or missing items will be charged.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning after themselves and participate in cleaning common areas.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 64 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Originally from rural Quebec (1 1/2 hour from Quebec City), I share my time between Vancouver, Savary Island and Guanajuato with my dogs Basil and Frijolito. I'm an Artist Painter/Scenic Painter, with a love for music, decorating, and good food. During my travels, I found that a home away from home was important, and that's what I want to provide for people. I speak French, and I can make my way in Spanish.