I have a single room in my family home,very clean house,shared use of the bathroom,kitchen.We are a very friendly family / the house is in a highly residential area /7 -10 mins walk to the central line, zone 4, Woodford underground station,20 mins to the city of London, 10 mins to Stratford International, where you find one of Europe's biggest shopping malls-the Westfield,the London Olympic Stadium,the London Aquatics Centre,where you can have swim for as small as £2.50.
Okay, here is the list:
1. no visitors brought home.
2. no drugs.
3. no pets.
4. keep the apartment as clean and tidy as you found it.
5. my neighbours are great, please respect them by being quiet.
6. ensure doors are securely locked when you go in and out.
7. non smoking in the apartment
8. common courtesy... that's about it!