❤Central location-well located in Takadanobaba which is an upscale residential area in Tokyo
❤Super access-only 6 mins walk from the JR Takadanobaba STA and 4 mins from Subway's.Ikebukuro is within the walking distance and you can reach Shinjuku,Shibuya,Yoyogi,Ginza,Harajuku and other downtown areas easily and conveniently.
❤ Good neighborhood-close to everything and easy dialy life here.
❤ Portable WiFi is provided!
-- Entirely rented
-- 3rd Floor,no elevator in the building
-- 1 Room Bedroom(3 single size futon sets)
-- Kitchen space
-- 1 Unit Bathroom(shower and toilet are in the same room)
3 single size futon sets (3 Persons)
MAXIMUM - 3 Guests
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 3 single size futon sets (100×210cm)
-- Television and television board
-- Storage Unit
-- Tatami and low table with cushions
-- Desk and chairs
-- Stand light
-- Window curtain in room
-- 1 pillow per futon set
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Television and television board
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent
-- Air conditioning
-- Refrigerator / Microwave
-- Electric kettle
-- Japanese teapot and cups
-- Induction hob
-- Plates / Glassess / Mugs
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Sorting trash bins
-- Bathtub,shower with hot water
-- Washing basin
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Hand soap
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Face towel
-- Iron,Iron board
-- Weight scale
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message (URL HIDDEN) if you require any assistance in your duration of stay,please let me know.It would be my great pleasure to help with.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or dropping the luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out at the same day.Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-in date.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-out date.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 6+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
-Do not use the balcony
-NO SMOKING inside the room.
-Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
-Keep the volume down during the night
-No musical instruments that are loud.
-Be careful with inflammable objects, fire
-Please turn off the lighting, and air conditioner when leaving the house
-Please do not answer the door bell
-Please wash tableware / pans / pots after use
-No pets, drugs, guest.
My husband Carl and I love to travel, meet and connect with local people and fellow travellers.
We love Tokyo. Having lived and worked here for many decades, we know the metropolis just like our own pocket:-) Feel free to ask us for advice on where to visit, eat or chill out.
Welcome to the city that never sleeps - Looking forward to meeting you!
Carl & Asa