Framed by a 1870 building, an artist's studio becomes a welcoming, chic, bohemian nest.
Located in Porta Venezia, one of Milan's most trendy and upcoming areas, 15 mn. walk to Piazza Duomo. Ideal to host from 1 to 4 people.
Even though the area is very lively, with shops, bars and restaurants, the flat is very quiet.
Is on the 1st floor, and is accessed by a wide staircase.
Bright and spacious, is completely furnished and suited both for business or leasure stay.
Also suitable for a family.
The flat is warm and welcoming, with many unique details. A journey around the world that starts from Italy. The red poppy is a sculpture by Gherardo Frassa, and old writing desk, the colorful fabrics by Lisa Corti of Indian and African Inspiration, a chinese cupboard and creative and designer lights.
The Flat is composed of :
• Ample living area
- Sofa with foot rest to relax (the sofa opens into a confortable double
- a wide round table to work or eat
• Sleeping area
- with double bed and wardrobe. A linen curtain, that separates from the living area, creates an intimate and private atmosphere
• Bathroom with shower, - newly refurbished
• Kitchen - separate from the living area, table for two, completely accessorised (microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster)
• Laundry - With washing/drying machine
Linens, Towels and tablecloths are provided
Iron and Ironing table
Please do contact me for any further information or request by mail or sms. I will reply immediatly
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 352 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น