Looks like you've found our neat and cozy 2BR, right in the middle of Union Square! We (Erin and Valencia) live here, on the 3rd floor, and we host INDEPENDENT and FRIENDLY folks of all backgrounds.
We are 12 min uber to CITY CENTER & 20 min from BOSTON LOGAN AIRPORT!We are surrounded by popular eateries, a supermarket, and two laundromats.
NO FREE PARKING between 8am-8pm, but there are lots of metered and 2hr parking spots, 5 major bus stops, & a rental bike station nearby!
WE LIVE HERE FULL-TIME in our bedroom, and we rent out the guest room next to our room for others like you to enjoy!
We may or may not be home during your stay, but we'll have our phones ready if you need any assistance with anything. If we are in town during your stay, we will definitely be home in the evenings since we live here.
The room, as you see in pictures, is always clean, average sized, and bright throughout the day! THE BEDROOM IS EQUIPPED WITH A MINI-FRIDGE!!! AND It is always stocked with at least one days worth of breakfast treats, tea, coffee, honey, sugar, and cool water. Feel free to use our kitchen to cook and make your coffee as well as our living room to watch some Netflix on our Roku or read a book from our small library. Just don't use anything in our main fridge, please do return any books you borrow, and make sure to leave the plant watering to us (our collection of house plants are total divas).
We sometimes are out of town and will list the whole space, if so. Or, may go out of town and rent our room separately, in which case, we will let you know well before your arrival. You can look on the AirBnB listings for our whole place.
THE RUN DOWN:
- Sunny Outdoor patio/deck!
- Mini-fridge in room (B-fast supplies included!)
- Emergency toiletries if you forget something! (We know how that is!)
- A towel set for your stay
- Huge park literally across the street
- Tons of restaurants surrounding the complex!
- Easy Public transportation to Boston proper (great Lyft and Uber presence)
- Full sized, MEMORY FOAM bed, in private room with lots and lots of natural light!
- Full use of kitchen and living room :)
You are free to enjoy your bedroom, the kitchen, the living room, bathroom and outdoor patio!
PLEASE do not use the back of apartment staircase, just to give my neighbors their privacy to enjoy their patios.
If we're all in common areas, Erin and I will enjoy engaging in conversation. After all, we do AirBnB mostly because we love meeting people and making friends!
That said, you can also feel free to camp out in the privacy of your room. Whatever is comfortable for you, we'll follow your lead.
Likewise, we may retreat to our bedroom for some quiet time of our own. Erin works full time with 13 year olds, and Valencia a graduate student. Sometimes we dont really feel like chatting it up after a long day. If you really need something, and we are in our room with the door closed, feel free to text :)
The apartment is on the third floor and there is no elevator. The stairs you will use are indoors, so not to worry.
Also, there is NO FREE PARKING so if you are driving, you'll have to hunt for parking around the neighborhood and it may require paying a meter if you can't find 24hr spot.
We have a great relationship with our landlord, Bert. He's a really sweet older guy who is often around doing maintenance. If you see him around, feel free to let him know you are friends staying with Valencia and Erin (we use AirBnB to subsidize our rent, it hasn't been a problem and we'd love to keep it that way).
- We only host up to 4 PEOPLE MAX
- NOTE CHECK IN CHECK OUT TIME ON LISTING!!
- Quite hours are 10:30pm - 9am!!!! (talking, tv watching, and anything normal is absolutely welcome anytime - we aren't narks haha - but we want to keep it at LOW VOLUME DURING THESE HOURS to be respectful of our neighbors and others sleeping in the household).
PLEASE BE WILLING TO RESPECT THIS :)
- No shoes in the house (unless it's just for a quick second :) ) It helps us keep the house extra clean for you, like we like it.
- Please use only streetside, front door stairs for exiting and entering, and not the back patio stairs unless it is an emergency.
- Note, as stated throughout the listing, there is NO FREE PARKING provided. You'll have to hunt for parking around the neighborhood if you come with a car!
- No parties or special gatherings hosted by you allowed! (Yes, we've had people try! hehe)
- You have your own fridge and food storage shelves. There is also an awesome grocery store around the corner! We beg that you do not eat or drink our foods, snacks, milk, juice, or alcohol. We will charge you and your review will be impacted accordingly if this rule is not respected.
- 420 friendly - Welcome on patio ONLY :)
- No smoking anything in the room. NO SMOKING IN ROOM! We like to keep it fresh and clean!
- You can use our kitchen! We love it when guests do! BUT Please WASH YOUR DISHES within 12 hours of use. And clean up behind yourself just a bit.
Use only two appliances at once or power blows out!
- There is a charge for stolen or damaged decor and linens and our plants. Ex: This includes knocked over plants who's branches break, wine stains on sheets, food stains on couch, etc ... (Our AirBnB is our baby and we have to replace anything that gets messed up :) )
- Please mop up/clean your spilled food or drinks from the floor. This is not a fancy hotel; while we tidy up the shared spaces every day, and curate a convivial atmosphere ( which we love doing), we are not maids. We are sharing our home with you and hope you respect it and us as friends, not servants.
- And #1 Have fun on your trip and don't forget to smile and be kind to all humans (and puppies) in our neighborhood!
- Please READ HOUSE MANUAL in FULL if you book!! (see check in and check out times! They are strict :) )
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 19 ตุลาคม 2017 - 23 ตุลาคม 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 3 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Valencia is an AfroLatina, California transplant, currently studying in the Masters of Gastronomy program at Boston University. Erin is a (super busy) super sweet Canadian American from Michigan who just finished her 3rd year as a 7th grade English teacher is now a Dean of School!
OUR HOME IS LGBTQIA friendly and welcoming, and we invite any race, ethnicity, and religion into our home. If you're not down with that then we're not down with you. We love humans and finding the good in people - especially if they are open minded and loving, like us. Our favorite guests are the somewhat independent and very respectful and thoughtful folk.
A bit more about us: We love all foods, eating, the arts, the outdoors, physical activities, and thinking philosophically. You might hear us singing in the shower or find one of us doing some experimental cooking in the kitchen.
As guests, We are very tidy and leave spaces better than we found them.