Just 3 blocks from public transportation that will take you to downtown Cleveland. Our place is also great for entertaining: big updated kitchen and living space, bonus space with foosball table, and fenced backyard with deck, patio, firepit, and yard games. Meanwhile Shaker Heights is one of the prettiest neighborhoods in Ohio - parks, restaurants, and historic architecture. Couples, families, and groups will love our place on a quiet street but close to everything.
Our place is spacious (over 2,000 square feet) and we take pride in ownership of it. There's easy access downtown and I'd be happy to recommend activities and restaurants in the area. My wife and I have loved our time in Cleveland and Shaker Heights so far!
My wife and I have a few closets and drawers blocked off from guest use. Anything with blue tape you won't have access to, otherwise feel free to use whatever. Just make sure to clean up after yourself.
I'm happy to be a resource throughout your booking and stay. Feel free to text or call at any time. You'll have the place to yourselves unless you need anything. Sometimes I am in the area, but if not, I have plenty of folks who can swing by if you need anything. I'll respond quickly.
- The old camping rule: leave it as you found it!
- It's a quiet neighborhood ... nothing too loud after 10:00 PM outside.
- No overnight street parking. Make sure to pull into the driveway.
- Anything that has blue tape on it in the use is not for guest use. Guests will be responsible for replacing anything broken or affected.
- Besides laundry, the basement is not available for use.
- Guests will not have access to the garage.
I work in healthcare. My wife is a nurse. We love to travel. I've made the West Coast and now Northeast Ohio home. Travels to Europe and Central/South America have inspired me to see more of the U.S. with Ohio as my homebase!