Cozy Blue Street Cottage is centrally located between Whitman College and WWCC in Walla Walla. You'll love my place because of the easy access, large backyard, colorful and cozy interior, and well stocked kitchen. My place is good for couples, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Three bed two bath home centrally located between Whitman College and WWCC. Sleeps 5 comfortably, up to 9 if sleeper sofa in living room and futon in basement are used. Queen size bed in master bedroom with private bath and its own private door to spacious back patio. Queen size bed in front bedroom that shares a bath with the cozy 'chalkboard' room which features a giant 6 ft x 6ft wall chalkboard and a twin sized bed. Kitchen complete with dishwasher/oven/stove/microwave, breakfast bar on center island and table looking out at back patio. Downstairs features a miniature home theater, complete with projector, Xbox One and 5.1 surround sound. Private parking area in rear with fully fenced 1/3 acre back yard, complete with private sitting area under shade of a tree. This last summer we added a 6 seat patio set to back deck, along with a propane BBQ grill and hot tub, come relax indoors & out!
Guests have access to full home and yard, parking space at rear of house and carport on left side of garage. Garage itself is only portion of property that is closed to guests.
Availability depends on our travel schedule, but we're almost always available by phone or e-mail, and if we're in town during your visit you'll often be able to find us onsite in our garage & attached apartment.
Quiet neighborhood and plenty of off street parking available for your use.
By booking this listing you agree to the following terms:
Terms of the Agreement:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants save for laundry, dishes and vacuuming which will be completed by the landlord. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. Should the stay extend between Tuesday and Wednesday the Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins along the curb during their stay for pickup. Wednesday the garbage is picked up late morning.
4. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
5. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall have no more than 9 (nine) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home if no trace is left on the property.
10. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are also made available. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
11. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
12. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 6 (six) weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period. After six weeks prior to the rental period the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord' discretion.
13. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
14. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
15. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
17. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
18. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
19. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
20. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
21. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s garage”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owners garage is located behind the house and includes a lean-to carport, which tenants may use.
22. The property has a fire extinguisher installed under the kitchen sink. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
23. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
24. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
25. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be help liable for condition of said items.
26. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
27. Tenant agrees that exercise equipment on property is to be used at their own risk and that landlord is not liable for any risk or injury associated with use of exercise equipment.
28. Tenant agrees that hot tub on property is to be used at their own risk and that landlord is not liable for any risk or injury associated with use of hot tub.
29. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 65 degrees and heat shall not be set above 80, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.