Walking distance to Fields Corner Redline station and commuter rail. Renovated house & Clean Room.
Direct access to Downtown via Redline subway and commuter rail. Gut-Renovation was completed in February, 2016. Almost everything in the house is new including the appliances. No washer and drier in the house. A laundromat and a supermarket are located nearby. Youtube video (titled :'76 Olney 24')
Strong and solid Wifi connection
Full use of kitchen and bathroom (shared)
We are friendly, mature and considerate roommates (mixed gender) : highly professional in our respective fields : health care, medical school, higher education : We are all relatively new to this area and have different hours and schedules, doing our own things, but sometimes we dine out together and enjoy BBQ in the back yard.
We are seeking a roommate/guest who is quiet, non-smoking and without pets. Thanks for heeding the 'house-rules'.
Unlike most other Airbnb listings, what we do here is long-term rentals by the year, or by the semester and we can welcome compatible short-term guests.
We try to keep the atmosphere conducive to studying and resting and a couple of house-rules are in place to this end.
1. Towels and linens (sheets, blankets, and pillows) are NOT provided. The bed is full size.
2. No smoking on the premises.
3. No loud music or TV etc.
4. Only for one person (no couples, no visitors). We seldom have visitors, let alone overnight guests. We know this will be a major turn-off to many people, but we believe we can find a like-minded roommate who can have fun outside the house.
5. If you are not sure about your check-out date, you can reserve the minimum days and extend your stay at a discounted rate.
6. Check-in time has to be coordinated at least 48 hours ahead. On arrival, a short registration process with a picture ID is needed in exchange for keys and wifi access.
7. Inside the apartment, we take off our outside shoes. So if you bring your own flip-flops, slippers or some kind of indoor shoes, that will be useful.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 86 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น