You can enjoy 80m2 new and bright in the center of Antibes!
50 m from Place de Gaulle and the old town, it is located on the 2nd and last floor of a small building with a balcony.
There are 2 bedrooms, a large living room with open kitchen.
The bathroom is equipped with a shower and a bath + separate WC
The apartment, located on the 2nd and last floor of a charming building in a quiet area.
It's ideally located 50m from Place de Gaulle and the old town, perfect to enjoy the charms of the old town.
You can reach the beaches of Ponteil and Salis in 5 minutes on foot.
The SNCF railway station and the bus stop are a 10-minute walk away, providing easy access to the region (from Nice to Monaco) and access to Nice Airport (bus 200 and 250).
This spacious 3-rooms apartment is completely renovated and equipped to comfortably accommodate 5 people.
The apartment is composed of:
- A fully equipped modern kitchen: dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with freezer compartment, induction hob, electric kettle, utensils needed daily.
- 2 bedrooms with queen size bed (180) and double sofa bed (140)
- A living room with a sofa bed (140)
- A large bathroom with walk-in shower, bathtub, heated towel rail and double sink.
To make your daily life easier we offer you:
- A hair dryer
- An umbrella
- Umbrellas (hopefully they are useless) ;-)
- Bed linen, duvet, pillows, towels, bath mats.
- household products, garbage bags, toilet paper
- steamed, mixer.
- A document with emergency number, doctors and pharmacies.
Some of our stuff will be stored in the dressing room.
We will not be on site but can be reached by email or phone ((SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), fiber,) if necessary.
- Respect the tranquility of neighbors day and night.
- No parties, nor additional travelers who spend the night without prior agreement.
- You will take care to close the entrance door of the apartment.
- Respect the place, do not deteriorate the various objects and furniture present in the apartment (any deterioration will entail the cashing of the deposit.)
- Smokers are welcome but are asked to smoke on the balcony.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.