• Walk and Transit Score 100!
• Floor-to-ceiling windows with unobstructed views of Toronto West
• In-unit washer + dryer
• Community gym in the building
• 50" 4K UHD w HBO, Netflix, Apple TV, CraveTV, TMN, TMN Encore
• Party/Lounge room available in building
*Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.*
• If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you
turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
1. Management usually conducts monthly fire alarm testing, occasional visits inside the unit, and occasional maintenance of the building. If any of the utilities will be affected during the scheduled maintenance, a letter of notice of at least 24 hours will be provided either by the host or management.
2. If you are coming to Toronto for the night scene and party, you have certainly picked the perfect location. Unfortunately, my home has many hazardous decors that would be vulnerable to break or cause damage to the property and would not be good for both of us
3. Respect the neighbours
4. Only registered guests allowed in the unit
5. No overnight guests who are not part of the advanced, airbnb reservation WITHOUT PERMISSION from host
6. Treat this as if your own home
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 95 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I’m a proud Torontonian working and living, “in one of the best cities to live in, in the world” (The Economist). Toronto is heralded for being one of the world’s most multi-cultural cities, with 49.9% of the population being foreign-born. This creates a city where everyone feels like they’re home, but also like they are visiting every nook and flavor of the world and makes for fabulous cuisine and culture. The diversity fuels my desire to host more guests from all over the world to make sure they get to experience all the tastes, sites and people the city of Toronto has to offer.
Music is the driving force of everything I do. Without music, the world would have ended a long time ago!