MAPS Apartment is a modern, stylish and bright apartment in the center of the city, fully renovated in 2016. Walking distance to the city's main attractions and to plenty of pubs and bars; easy access to transportation.
It contains 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms (80 m2), so it's suitable even for larger groups. We created an interactive tourist map in the living room, painted directly on the wall - you can add your favourite place in Budapest to it, that you discovered during your stay.
About MAPS Apartment
The apartment has been fully renovated in 2016, equipped with brand new furniture, offering you a pleasant stay in a modern and youngish environment. The apartment is quiet as it is located on the 3rd floor of the building (elevator’s operating for the ease of access).
MAPS has high ceiling and lots of natural light thanks to its huge windows.
Ideal up to 8 people. The apartment has 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms. All rooms have unique paintings, displaying the signature attractions of Budapest, like the Chain Bridge, the Parliament, the Caste, and so on.
We have a map about the city center, painted on the wall of the living room. All our guests have the possibility to interact with the map and add their favorite sights, pubs, restaurants or attractions to it, sharing their experience with the next guests. You can leave notes, why added your recommendations to the map.
You'll have free wifi and you can also enjoy the free sat TV.
Free WIFI Internet Access – Safe - Hair dryer – Iron – Washing machine - Electric kettle – Toaster - Microvawe – Oven – Stove - Refrigerator - LCD TV with international channels – Full set of bedlinen and towels – Cooking amenities – Cutlery
MAPS Apartment offers easy access to attractions:
- The vibrant Liszt Ferenc square with the best bars and restaurants in Budapest is in walking distance; so is the prestigious Andrássy avenue with exclusive shops and the famous Synagogue, which is the biggest of its kind in Europe.
- The apartment is located in the old Jewish quarter, where the famous "ruin pubs" can be found (as well as a lot of sights)
- You can also easily get to Széchenyi Spa or Gellért Spa to enjoy thermal water pools.
Easy access to transportation:
- Deák square is in walking distance where all 3 underground lines stop.
- Budapest's main tram line, operating non-stop, is running in the street of the apt.
- Oktogon square, where one of the underground line stops, is 8min walk.
- Metro line 2 at Blaha Lujza ter is 3min away.
- Nyugati Railway Station is 6min away by tram
- Keleti Railway Station is 15min away by tram and metro.
- There are also a number of buses nearby.
- You can find garages nearby. You can also parkin the streets (you have to pay for it).
Our guests will have full access to the whole flat (including bathrooms, kitchen, etc.)
We're not too strict about the check in and check out times. If the other guests' schedule allows, you can arrive earlier and stay longer.
We're always available to our guests and help them to fully enjoy their stay.
We ensure our guests have privacy during their stay.
Loud parties and bachelor days are not accepted.
- Avoid making noise after 10 pm and please be generally mindful of the presence of the neighbourhood as you move around the building.
- Do not throw anything to the lift holes from the bedrooms
- Please inform us about your planned time of arrival at least 2 days in advance.
- Please note check-in is not possible on 24th December, 25th December, 26th December, 31st, Dec and 01, Jan. However, you can stay on these dates in the apartment, but check in is not possible.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 02 มกราคม 2018 - 28 กุมภาพันธ์ 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 3 คืน