Spacious 5800sqf family-friendly suburban home in quiet wooded neighborhood. Down the street from Cantigny Park, minutes away Wheaton College. Chicago easily reached by car or train. With many amenities this is perfect place for hosting an entire family.
Our eclectic-country themed house sits on just under 3 acres of land secluded in a wooded Winfield neighborhood. Walking distance to trails and a creek, our home is the perfect getaway while remaining close to all the attractions and stores you love in the suburbs. Our home is large enough to sleep 13 people comfortably, however, additional guests can fit as well if they’re willing to sleep on a couch. Amenities filled, this house is perfect for adults to young children a like with plenty of entertainment spaces, play areas, and appliances to make your time enjoyable.
Guest have access to the entire home minus a couple of locked closets and storage rooms.
Our house attendant will meet you at check in and check out with keys. If our schedules don't line up then we will leave a set in a lockbox.
Our goal is to make your stay a 5-star one and to earn a glowing review from you! We want you to love your time in the Chicago suburbs.
Enjoy the scenery and amenities of our quiet cul-de-sac and acreage and forest preserve walking trails. This listing is best suited for families and and small group overnights, however the house can be used in many other settings Please Take note of the following:
• Check-in is 3pm day of arrival (unless arranged in booking)
• Check-out no later than 11am day of departure (unless arranged in booking) Late check-outs are subject to fines up to a full day's rate!
• No weddings may be held or hosted at this location. If you have intention of using this location for a wedding we will cancel your booking.
• Larger family gatherings, reunions, parties are or events of 20 or more people are sometimes permitted, but require additional insight and may be subject to additional rates.
• Overnight groups larger than 12 or more require additional approval and potential fee.
• If you use the campfire in back, please make sure you extinguish fire completely.
• Do not change settings on the Main Tv receiver