Lovely early Edwardian cottage in quiet village setting. Just 1-min walk to the station (direct line to Wimbledon 30 mins), makes access to the tennis a breeze. Relax in style with period features, artistic touches, and comfortable beds & sofas.
Well, I'm no big fan of rules but to avoid any potential misunderstandings (and also to tackle other questions you may have)....
1. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay here.
2. This house isn't suitable for small children, sorry: there are steep steps to the first floor (with handrail on just one side) and hard floor surfaces throughout. I don't want to be responsible for them hurting themselves!
3. Respect the neighbours (this is my home and I do live here when it's not let – so I don't want them all annoyed with me!) : keep noise levels down after midnight please. So no parties and loud music.
4. Clear up your own mess/spillages - especially in the kitchen and bathroom. There are cleaning products for most mishaps in the cleaning cupboard and there's a dishwasher here so that makes kitchen use pretty hassle-free.
5. Smokers to use the outside spaces (front and back gardens).
6. No extra guests without advance permission.
Please note that the (refundable) security deposit increases to £500 for stays of 2 weeks or more.
Any other specifics are included in the house manual.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 29 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I love to travel and meet new people and have enjoyed hosting and staying with people around the world through various social media: it's such a great way to get to know a place and its people.
I like to walk and cycle and I'm into all forms of the arts - particularly music and movies. Lucky for me: I live in a place where it's easy to indulge these passions.
I'm happy to help with travel/tourism recommendations and to socialise or you're free to be totally independent. You'll find me pretty laid back, either way. And if you just want to use the place to sleep between activities that's fine too.
Either way, I look forward to hosting you!