Our airy and hip home is the perfect stop on your road trip! Come take a hot shower and relax with a trip to the market or one of our local bars and restaurants!
A hip and airy space with lots of flair for fresh air. We are in walking distance from one of the world's best universities, restaurants, bars, and more! One super comfortable!
Bathroom, living room, and balcony. Free parking in front of property. All other areas the guest does not have access to, including both bedrooms unless we tell you otherwise during your stay. Please be respectful!
We will show you around town or leave you be! Your choice!
This is a couch as mentioned in the title. It is meant for short stays and I will not rent it on a monthly basis. Thanks!
Please do not request a reservation for any date but the one which you wish to have. If it is unavailable, it means precisely that. My ratings are hurt by declining requests, and I decline so many because they are not correct requests. I approve most requests done !!!
We have taken our guests to The beaches, have shown them our favorite haunts and bites, have taken them to the parks and airports when we can, etc. What we can promise is that we'll do our best around our schedules to accommodate you. We promise a safe and clean space. If this sounds good to you, come enjoy life with us! If not, then that's okay too!
• Please note that you booked the coach&bath and not the entire apartment.
• Sometimes we have other Airbnb guest in our spare bedroom with a shared bath.
• We don't accept smoking indoors $100+ will be charged depending on if any damage occurs
• We offer laundry service $10 each bag.
• Extra guest fee for bedroom is $10 .
• NO SMOKING, NO PARTIES, NO OUTSIDE GUEST UNLESS APPROVED.
• Please respect our home as we are opening it up to you too get your through your Orlando stay, thank you.
• Towels can be made available upon request
• Kitchen may also be available upon request
• We have guest wifi
If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact me through Airbnb!
1. Be kind
2. Leave things as you came
3. Communicate any concerns
4. Respect personal belongings and property, and the mechanics of how we run our house.
Note: this is a guest room in our home. This couch is meant for those who will be enjoying all Orlando has to offer during the day, and need a place to sleep, take a shower, etc. I work from home occasionally so this is not a space to hang out during the day unless there are extenuating circumstances. We can work something out for different situations if you message me, but this space is mainly intended for guests just passing through. Thanks!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 24 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I was born in South Florida! I am a current UCF student pursing a degree in bio med, i'm super outgoing, busy and ambitious! Welcome to Orlando!