Come and create great memories at Birch Point Villa with your friends and family. The Reviews highlight how beautiful the views are in this unique cottage. It is simply breathtaking. Just imagine a magnificent sunset across the lake on top of that.
Luxury is easily spotted in this cozy cottage on Sturgeon Lake. Featuring a 2,000 sq. ft. living room and a 35 ft. high cathedral ceiling breakfast area overlooking the lake, it is breath-taking. The architecture and furnishings are rustic/modern.
- 150 km from Toronto / 90 minutes from downtown on premium secluded lot away from the highway (no noise and no traffic).
- The grounds are gently sloped from the cottage all the way to the lake shore where the kids can safely play in front of you.
- Spacious, luxurious, well-equipped and pet-friendly property.
- Lake front view and crystal-clear water quality.
- Stunning sunsets — North/West exposure.
- Peaceful and romantic setting.
- Excellent for swimming, waterboarding, waterskiing, fishing and other water sports.
- Private wet-slip, 2 single-person kayaks and safety gear included. Life jackets must be worn to use the kayaks.
- Lake front movable fire pit and firewood included.
- Large outdoor propane BBQ and patios.
- Beautiful wooded hiking area nearby.
- Excellent private indoor TV programming featuring extensive selection of documentaries, shows and movies for all ages and interests.
- Large lake-front dining and lounging area with 35 ft. high cathedral ceiling.
- 2,000 sq. ft. of indoor recreational space available with: darts, board games, books and reading nook.
- Community-owned children’s playground nearby.
- Minutes away from Bobcaygeon (4 km away from Birch Point Villa) for local shopping, sightseeing and fine dining. Bobcaygeon is a fairly touristic village with flowers everywhere, art galleries, pubs/restaurants, LCBO, Beer Store and grocery stores.
- Daily water-jet or motorized boat rental available. Towable gear also available including: waterski, single tube, double tube, wakeboard, kneeboard and more.
- The stereo system can be hooked up to any modern phone, ipod, notebook, etc. as an auxiliary input to enjoy your own privet music collection.
Guest are welcome to use the lake side's quarters, patios, balcony and backyard.
The kids (and grownups) are welcome to setup their tent and camp on the lake side.
Office, garage and suite above the garage are not included.
Emergency contact is provided.
* 2 propane fireplaces are offered for winter-guests only.
* During the months of June, July, August and September:
- Weekends are a minimum of 2 nights reservations.
- Long-weekends are a minimum of 3 nights reservations.
The following constitutes an integral part of the Rental Agreement:
* Guest agrees that no more than [agreed upon Max Guests as per booking] persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term.
* Guest acknowledges that being close or in/on a large body of water such as a lake as well as the use of amenities such as hot tubs, water-crafts, fireplaces, fire pits, decks, and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk.
* Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times.
* Guests shall also be solely responsible for the safety of any accompanied pets and to keep them off neighbours’ properties and prevent them from annoying them in any way.
* Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion of the Property by other persons who are not family members or guests of the Guest and included within the number of and as permitted occupants.
* Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever. Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rental Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorneys fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest
expressly agrees to save and hold the Host, the Property owner and their successors harmless in all such cases.
* The Host or his Agent(s) reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If the Host has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, the Host may enter the Property without advance notice.
- Minimum 2-nights booking on weekends and holidays.
- Pets are most welcome.
- Smoking outdoors only please.
- More than 8 guests must be pre-approved with a written consent by the host. There is a $90 additional charge per night for each person more than 8.
- There is a $45 additional charge for Day-Use only guests per person. The number of those guests must be pre-approved and paid for before arrival date.