ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Centrally located in the San Fernando Valley and chock full of amenities (including a king-sized bed), my condo is cozy, convenient and totally awesome! With an Apple TV, printer, wifi, lots of desk space, and a sofa bed, the condo is perfect for business travelers, solo sojourners, those who insist on working during their vacation, and couples accompanied by a third wheel. My condo has absolutely everything! Just pack your bags, and you're ready to go!
Please note ... although my condo is centrally located and within Los Angeles city limits, local attractions can seem further away because of traffic, which can sometimes quadruple travel times. If you're not accustomed to LA traffic, set your expectations and plan accordingly (i.e. avoid rush hour, which begins before 6 am and can last well after 8 pm). Please read the entire listing, especially the "The Neighborhood" section, before you book. I have provided mileages to local attractions, so you can plan your trip better.
The condo has two large closets, so you don't have to live out of your suitcases. You'll also find a hair dryer, an ironing board and iron, an array of essential kitchen appliances (including a coffee maker, a coffee grinder, and a blender). The kitchen is also stocked with the basics, including coffee, tea, creamer, sweetener, spices, and filtered water. And in case you've forgotten anything, don't fret—you'll find everything from extra razors to tampons stashed in the drawers and cabinets. The sofa turns into a queen-sized bed, and I have a twin-sized AeroBed for additional sleeping options.
You have access to the entire condo, including a designated tandem parking space and the pool and spa area (which you can gaze upon from the veranda).
If you need anything, just give me a call or text!
Just keep in mind that the condo is on the third floor, so be respectful of the neighbors.
Friends of Bill W.--Southern California has tons of great meetings. I have included a copy of the San Fernando Valley meeting directory, including the contact information for the San Fernando and LA Central Offices. If you're looking for a specific meeting, please let me know.
- PLEASE read the house manual and check-in directions before your arrival. You will receive a welcome email four days before check-in with all the information needed. If you don't receive it or have issues loading the docs, let me know.
- Reuse towels if possible. Let's conserve natural resources.
- Eat at the dining room table please. Crumbs and other food messes on the couch, in the bed, on the carpet make me cranky, and I will charge additional cleaning fees.
- Absolutely no smoking. If you need to smoke, please do so outside the complex.
- Do not use towels to remove makeup or clean up messes. Makeup wipes and paper towels are provided. Also, please use the beach towels (in the mirrored closet) for the pool.
- Please remove shoes and place on the shoe rack near door.
- No candles, incense or burning oil.
- Security deposit will only be enforced in the event of a lost/unreturned gate opener or keys, or property damage/smoking.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I am a Southern California native, born and raised in Long Beach, Calif.; however, I've lived all over the West Coast, and even did a stint in NYC. I've been in the San Fernando Valley for the past year, and I love it, especially the heat! I am definitely a desert rat and don't get out to Palm Springs or Death Valley (my favorite places) nearly enough. I love road trips and traveling in the United States. My dream is to spend a year driving around America in an RV.
I'm somewhat of a massage connoisseur, and cannot live without getting at least one massage a week. If you're interested, I know of all the great, cheap places locally. If you haven't been to a Korean Spa I highly recommend trying it and can provide some great ideas. I've been to them all!
I also love food, especially breakfast, and know all the local joints. All my favorite places are listed in the guest manual. If you 're looking for something special just ask!
My default as far as my philosophy of hosting is hands off because that's what I prefer when I'm a guest. I am super busy and don't have a ton of time to be a tour guide, but I've lived in this region all my life, and I can point you in the right direction.