ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Our spacious and well-lit 2 bed-2 bath apartment with a stunning view is perfect for business travelers, couples, and families looking for an easy-to-access and safe neighborhood to stay in while visiting the beautiful city of San Francisco!
2 bed/2 full bath apartment with:
- Lovely bamboo flooring
- Stunning view of the city and the bay through ceiling-to-floor east facing windows!
- Large deck running along the living room
- 2 bedrooms, with a queen bed and comfortable pullout bed, easily sleeps up to 4 people
- 2 full bathrooms - one with a giant soak-in tub!
- Spacious floor plan
- Fully furnished living room with very comfortable seating
- Snazzy projector setup to watch movies/shows in a big way
- ROKU for Netflix/Pandora/media streaming
- Designer dining table overlooking the bay
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of counter space, equipped with everything you might need to cook up a storm
- Coin operated washer/dryer in building
- Free WiFi
- Access to shared backyard for picnics
- Easily available PARKING!
Centrally located in the Upper Market/Castro Area - an easy walk to the vibrant heart of the Castro via a pedestrian bridge 5 feet out the door. Bus lines and the MUNI run close by.
Entire home with the exception of a couple of closets that we keep our personal belongings in - these will be clearly marked with tape and we request that you respect our privacy and not tamper with them.
We will likely not be present during your stay but are always easily available via phone and e-mail.
Note that we currently do not have any furniture (as shown in the picture) on the balcony/deck.
- No pets please.
- No smoking in the house or on the deck.
- Turn off all lights/thermostats/appliances when not in use.
- Leave outdoor shoes at the front door.
- Dispose compost on a daily basis - there's a healthy fruit fly population in SF!
- Do not touch or move the musical instruments, unless you play - in which case, handle with care, enjoy, and leave them exactly as you find them!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 46 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Welcome to our homes! We love living all over the world and are frequently on the road for work and to indulge our love for travel. Anjali is a financial strategist for ecologically minded ventures and Walid is an international development consultant for stubborn governments.
We love chocolate, good food, reading, rock climbing, diving, travel, and adventure sports - all of which are to be found in abundance in the places we like to call home. We hope to meet you during your stay at our home, but regardless, we will always be available to help you get settled in and enjoy your visit.