PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations presents this luxurious beachfront condominium on Los Muertos Beach in Puerto Vallarta.
NEW LUXURY PUERTO VALLARTA CONDO LIKE NO OTHER PRESENTED BY PVRPV -- spectacular 9th floor views overlooking Los Muertos Beach, the pool, the Bahia de Banderas, Malecon and Puerto Vallarta city lights. THREE PRIVATE BEDROOMS - 2 master bedrooms, 1 small bedroom all with king size beds/sumptuous linens and 3 full baths ---- IDEAL FOR 1 TO 6 GUESTS ------ modern, sleek and luxurious with contemporary original Mexican art throughout the unit.
This fabulous Vallarta Vacation Condo is located right on Los Muertos beach within just a few steps from the popular Zona Romantica. This is the most perfect location in Puerto Vallarta! Molino de Agua #904 is a private luxury beachfront retreat in the heart of Old Town and the Romantic Zone. Shopping, restaurants, nightlife, beach activities and the famous Malecon are right outside your door!
Take the semi-private elevator directly up to the front door of 904 Puerto Vallarta Rental or down to the pool with a lush jungle garden and hammocks beside the Rio Cuale. Sunbathe by the pool or on the private beach, relax and swim in the exclusive and vast infinity swimming pool with swim-up bar. Enjoy the serene tranquility of Molinos private facilities or step just outside the gated-security entrance directly to the fun and energy of the public beach and Malecon. The choice is yours!
Molino de Agua 904 offers over 3100 square feet of luxury living and large terraces with huge cushioned couches and loungers for relaxing and entertaining. The marble-covered patio and living areas overlook the Oceano Pacifico sunsets, Sierra Madre Mountains, jungle, and city lights of Puerto Vallarta. Watch the nightly fireworks from the terrace or dining and living rooms. Listen to music from the built-in surround sound stereo system while you wander through the condo and enjoy art and sculpture from well known Mexican artists.
Among the amenities of this Puerto Vallarta Vacation Condo you will find: five televisions, one 52" LCD Flat Screen TV In living room, one Flat screen TV in each bedroom and one in Master bathroom; Stereo System with I-Pod dock and surround sound (on deck too!); Jetted Tub in Master Bath with spectacular view - Champagne bucket may be provided (Remote control privacy shade for window) and the small bedroom shares the bathroom across the hallway; a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with Gas Oven, Gas Stovetop, Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite countertops with island/bar; Cooking Necessities such as: pots/pans, utensils. baking dishes, mixing bowls, blender, mixer, toaster, serving pieces; Barware: Martini shaker, wine and ice buckets, glassware, blender; Entertaining Items: Bar glasses, serving trays, wine opener, champagne/wine corks; Refrigerator with: Ice Maker, Ice Dispenser, Purified Water; Coffee maker and Coffee Bean Grinder (a "must have" to enjoy Mexican coffee!); Dishwasher, Microwave, Ice Maker (purified water intake), Disposal, etc. and an outdoor barbeque area will delight the inner chef in you, but why cook when you can experience the wonderful array of taste sensations offered by the local restaurants.
Puerto Vallarta is known for its fabulous food! From simple taco stands to elegant restaurants with noteworthy chefs, this area offers a true culinary experience. And, if you are too relaxed to leave the condo, many of these wonderful restaurants will even cater and deliver a meal, appetizers and drinks directly to your Puerto Vallarta Vacation Condo. (But do not forget that one of the advantages of eating out in Puerto Vallarta is that this city has purified water throughout!)
The most beautiful condo with a breathtaking panoramic view awaits you! Brought to you by PVRPV - Molino de Agua #904 a Vallarta Vacation Condo you will never forget!
**************** ADDITIONAL NOTES: ********************
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming such a popular hot spot that we are now experiencing a more than average increase in Construction Sites in the Romantic Zone. There are more then 14 new construction sites happening around the zone, as of 2017, for the next 2 years. The construction normally happens Monday to Saturday between working hours, but there is no guarantee. The construction will cause noise and dust. Since there are so many different new buildings, it is hard to get away from it during the day. We encourage our guests to visit the different beaches and different parts in and around Puerto Vallarta during the day. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 PM. will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 AM. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 PM.
Maid Service Included: 2 time(s) per 7 day rental
If you require additional service(s) the charge is: $436.72 pesos
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 PM will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 AM on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 PM
All occupants must sign the condo buildings Rules & Regulations for tenants. Guests are not allowed to have Pets.
Welcome to our beautiful Residencias Molino de Agua. We wish you a wonderful stay and we sincerely hope that you get to enjoy our beautiful complex, the facilities here and may you leave with wonderful memories of Puerto Vallarta. Please remember that Molino de Agua is a residential complex and not a hotel. The majority of your neighbors are homeowners and we request you respect their privacy and tranquility.
In accordance with our established procedures, we want to make you aware of the By-Laws and Rules those occupants of the condominium will have to comply with during your stay. Failure to do so may result in immediate eviction, financial assessments or if necessary legal action may be taken, in accordance with the laws of Mexico and the State of Jalisco. The necessary action would be taken at the sole discretion of the Administration Staff or Security of Residencias Molino de Agua without any recourse against the owner of the condominium or the Administration of the complex.
Safety & Security
1. Non-owner occupants must be identified and authorized by the Owner or his personal representative prior to arrival. All persons (maximum of 8) must register with Security, the responsible party providing proof of age (minimum 25 years), address, phone number and signing that he has read and accepts the obligation for all to respect and obey the Rules and Regulation of Molino de Agua.
2. Molino Security staff is forbidden from leaving their posts to escort non-owner occupants to their unit and are not responsible for providing guest services.
3. All occupants must have their own electronic security card to open tower security doors after 7 PM. Non-Owner occupants who lose their unit or tower security door key must obtain a replacement from the owner and/or his representative. The administration office and Security are not allowed to distribute keys at any time.
4. For security reasons entry by all persons onto the premises between 12 AM and 6 AM must be through the front gate. Guests of non-owner occupants entering between 12 AM and 6 AM must register and leave identification with Security which will be returned upon exiting the property.
5. Non-owner occupants are not allowed to have pets.
6. Parking for non-owner occupants on the premises must be in the designated space of the unit they are occupying if unoccupied.
7. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railing or throwing smoking material and other items from the terrace is hazardous to the occupants below and strictly prohibited.
8. Under no circumstances can occupants take away the uniform aesthetics of the building by leaning cushions against or hanging anything on terrace railings, including towels, clothing, lights, banner/flags or any other item.
9. In accordance with the Bylaws, noise from within a unit, including voices and music, must be kept to a minimum at all times and especially after 11 PM.
1. Use of the pool is at ones own risk, no lifeguard or attendant is on duty. An adult must accompany children age 12 and younger at all times.
2. Moral behavior and respect for others at Molino De Agua is expected at all times.
3. Proper swim attire is required, nudity is never allowed. Babies must be in swim diapers and are not allowed to be nude in the pool.
4. Non-owner occupants must have authorization from the Administration and be present at the pool when having guests.
5. Lounges, chairs and umbrellas cannot be reserved; they are for use on a first come first served basis.
6. Glass and breakable objects are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
7. Eating is not permitted in the pool except seated at the palapa bar area.
8. Smoking is not permitted in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
9. Pets are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
10. Behavior and excessive noise around the pool and all common areas that lessen the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted. Earphones must be used with electronic music devices. In particular, use of the pool between the hours of 11 PM and 9 AM must be done quietly.
11. Running, diving, horseplay and use of water guns, Frisbees and hard balls is not permitted.
12. Inflatable rafts and toys must not interfere with the use of the pool by others.
13. Chairs are not permitted to be moved into the pool.
14. Washing sand from your feet before entering the pool is required; shoes cannot be worn in the pool including the shallow areas except for clean water sports shoes.
15. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the pool area.
16. Exclusive use of the pool, surrounding terrace and/or garden for private parties is prohibited without prior approval of the Administration.
17. ANY EMERGENCY AT THE POOL MUST BE REPORTED TO SECURITY IMMEDIATELY.
I am proud Mexican born and raised in the beautiful city of Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes. I moved to Puerto Vallarta in 2008.
I love all kind of music, my top shows are Greys Anatomy and CSI Vegas. thrillers are my favorite movies. my actual job is sales manager for a vacation services company.