PVRPV Puerto Vallarta Vacations presents this amazing and luxurious Condo for Rent in Puerto Vallarta.
Features 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths (Sleeps up to 6) stay in the most privileged and perfect location in Puerto Vallarta at Residencies Molino De Agua in the Romantic Zone, an idyllic combination of Old Town convenience and Beach Front elegance.
Walk in minutes to everything from this all on one floor suite with more than 3,000 square feet of stunning living space. Your taxi will drop you steps from your totally accessible condo with semi private elevator; the most exquisite view awaits you.
You will sleep cradled on luxurious bed toppers and pillows, topped mattresses, and between superb linens. Snuggle on one of two king beds or a queen bed. The gourmet kitchen features slab granite counters, stainless steel appliances including convection oven, microwave, gas range, garbage disposal, a refrigerator and a myriad of small! A gas BBQ on the balcony is built-in with a marble countertop and wet bar. More features include marble floors throughout the home, ceiling fans, cable TV and full air conditioning with separate controls in every room. Free telephone service to the US and Canada could save you hundreds of dollars and a local telephone connects you with restaurants, taxis, or our concierge service.
Going shopping in Puerto Vallarta for groceries and beverages it is just a block away from this your condo. Swim up to the bar in the heated infinity pool, wonder the lush flowering gardens with fountains and hammocks or sunbathe poolside on private sand or marble terraces. To the north, the tranquil Cuale River flows, and on the west, the Malecon gate of this secure community opens to direct beach access and the beachfront walk. You will be a few blocks from the World Famous "Blue Chairs" and the best entertainment, shopping, culture, and mouth watering dining from tamale stands to elegant restaurants with note-worthy chefs from around the world. You will be at the heart of the Puerto Vallarta way of life.
**************** ADDITIONAL NOTES: ********************
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming such a popular hot spot that we are now experiencing a more than average increase in Construction Sites in the Romantic Zone. There are more then 14 new construction sites happening around the zone, as of 2017, for the next 2 years. The construction normally happens Monday to Saturday between working hours, but there is no guarantee. The construction will cause noise and dust. Since there are so many different new buildings, it is hard to get away from it during the day. We encourage our guests to visit the different beaches and different parts in and around Puerto Vallarta during the day. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 PM. will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 AM. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 PM.
Maid Service Included: 1 time(s) per 7 day rental
If you require additional service(s) the charge is: $436.72 pesos
no pets allowed
All occupants must sign the condo buildings Rules & Regulations for tenants. Guests are not allowed to have Pets. All occupants must sign the condo buildings Rules & Regulations for tenants. Guests are not allowed to have Pets.
Welcome to our beautiful Residencias Molino de Agua. We wish you a wonderful stay and we sincerely hope that you get to enjoy our beautiful complex, the facilities here and may you leave with wonderful memories of Puerto Vallarta. Please remember that Molino de Agua is a residential complex and not a hotel. The majority of your neighbors are homeowners and we request you respect their privacy and tranquility.
In accordance with our established procedures, we want to make you aware of the By-Laws and Rules those occupants of the condominium will have to comply with during your stay. Failure to do so may result in immediate eviction, financial assessments or if necessary legal action may be taken, in accordance with the laws of Mexico and the State of Jalisco. The necessary action would be taken at the sole discretion of the Administration Staff or Security of Residencias Molino de Agua without any recourse against the owner of the condominium or the Administration of the complex.
Safety & Security
1. Non-owner occupants must be identified and authorized by the Owner or his personal representative prior to arrival. All persons (maximum of 8) must register with Security, the responsible party providing proof of age (minimum 25 years), address, phone number and signing that he has read and accepts the obligation for all to respect and obey the Rules and Regulation of Molino de Agua.
2. Molino Security staff is forbidden from leaving their posts to escort non-owner occupants to their unit and are not responsible for providing guest services.
3. All occupants must have their own electronic security card to open tower security doors after 7 PM. Non-Owner occupants who lose their unit or tower security door key must obtain a replacement from the owner and/or his representative. The administration office and Security are not allowed to distribute keys at any time.
4. For security reasons entry by all persons onto the premises between 12 AM and 6 AM must be through the front gate. Guests of non-owner occupants entering between 12 AM and 6 AM must register and leave identification with Security which will be returned upon exiting the property.
5. Non-owner occupants are not allowed to have pets.
6. Parking for non-owner occupants on the premises must be in the designated space of the unit they are occupying if unoccupied.
7. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railing or throwing smoking material and other items from the terrace is hazardous to the occupants below and strictly prohibited.
8. Under no circumstances can occupants take away the uniform aesthetics of the building by leaning cushions against or hanging anything on terrace railings, including towels, clothing, lights, banner/flags or any other item.
9. In accordance with the Bylaws, noise from within a unit, including voices and music, must be kept to a minimum at all times and especially after 11 PM.
1. Use of the pool is at ones own risk, no lifeguard or attendant is on duty. An adult must accompany children age 12 and younger at all times.
2. Moral behavior and respect for others at Molino De Agua is expected at all times.
3. Proper swim attire is required, nudity is never allowed. Babies must be in swim diapers and are not allowed to be nude in the pool.
4. Non-owner occupants must have authorization from the Administration and be present at the pool when having guests.
5. Lounges, chairs and umbrellas cannot be reserved; they are for use on a first come first served basis.
6. Glass and breakable objects are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
7. Eating is not permitted in the pool except seated at the palapa bar area.
8. Smoking is not permitted in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
9. Pets are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
10. Behavior and excessive noise around the pool and all common areas that lessen the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted. Earphones must be used with electronic music devices. In particular, use of the pool between the hours of 11 PM and 9 AM must be done quietly.
11. Running, diving, horseplay and use of water guns, Frisbees and hard balls is not permitted.
12. Inflatable rafts and toys must not interfere with the use of the pool by others.
13. Chairs are not permitted to be moved into the pool.
14. Washing sand from your feet before entering the pool is required; shoes cannot be worn in the pool including the shallow areas except for clean water sports shoes.
15. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the pool area.
16. Exclusive use of the pool, surrounding terrace and/or garden for private parties is prohibited without prior approval of the Administration.
17. ANY EMERGENCY AT THE POOL MUST BE REPORTED TO SECURITY IMMEDIATELY.
I am proud Mexican born and raised in the beautiful city of Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes. I moved to Puerto Vallarta in 2008.
I love all kind of music, my top shows are Greys Anatomy and CSI Vegas. thrillers are my favorite movies. my actual job is sales manager for a vacation services company.