Be among the first to enjoy the views and luxury appointments of this spacious, contemporary condominium located in the prestigious Residencias Molino de Agua in Puerto Vallarta, brought to you by PVRPV Puerto Vallarta.
Molino De Agua 209 is brand new to the market as of December 2009 and is situated right on Los Muertos Beach next to the Rio Cuale.
Molino de Agua 209 offers 360 degree views of Puerto Vallarta including the beach, the Malecon, the Rio Cuale, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Sierra Madre Mountains. With direct access to the beach, enjoy morning coffee watching the city come to life and afternoons lounging at the huge infinity pool or in one of the many hammocks. The location is an oasis in the middle of all of the action of Puerto Vallarta.
Within easy walking distance are some best restaurants and lounges on offer; cafes and boutiques line the surrounding streets of this Los Muertos Beach Vacation Condo. A full-service supermarket is only 2 blocks away, a 24-hour pharmacy is 4 blocks and other conveniences such as laundries, internet cafes and the local OXXO convenience store are, quite literally, across the street. With everything so close, park the car and forget it.
This Puerto Vallarta Rental condominium is tucked away toward the river end of the building which means added privacy while still enjoying a full beach view. An elevator takes you directly to the door and inside lays a collection of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, dining and living areas and outdoor balconies. Local, handmade furniture defines the contemporary interior and includes an onyx dining table for 8, outdoor lounge seating, generously appointed bedrooms and a living room with comfortable seating for 10. Bedrooms are appointed with oversized beds and their own seating areas as well as luxury Egyptian cotton sheets. Each bathroom is outfitted with a walk-in rain shower as well as vessel sinks, luxury bath towels, hair dryers and bath products. The Master Bath even includes a Jacuzzi tub overlooking the Sierra Madre Mountains.
For the gourmet, the kitchen is fully outfitted with stainless steel appliances and a professional grade range. It is stocked with a complete selection of cookware, china, barware, stemware and cutlery. And of course, there is a dishwasher for easy clean-up.
Other niceties available at Puerto Vallarta Molino de Agua 209 include 1 high-definition television with cable programming including HBO/MAX, a second television with basic cable programming and a DVD player. There is a portable stereo with CD player and iPod dock and iPod docks in each of the bedrooms. There is wireless internet access throughout the condo, a Vonage phone for free calling within North America, and a washer/dryer. Oversized beach towels and additional Egyptian cotton bedding, pillows and bath towels are also available in the Puerto Vallarta Condo Rental.
Day or night, the scene is entrancing. Be among the first to enjoy the new, contemporary luxury of Molino de Agua 209 and step out the gate to Puerto Vallarta's lovely new Malecon, walk beside, or on, the beach, just minutes away from downtown Puerto Vallarta, shopping, dining and nightlife.
**************** ADDITIONAL NOTES: ********************
Puerto Vallarta is fast becoming such a popular hot spot that we are now experiencing a more than average increase in Construction Sites in the Romantic Zone. There are more then 14 new construction sites happening around the zone, as of 2017, for the next 2 years. The construction normally happens Monday to Saturday between working hours, but there is no guarantee. The construction will cause noise and dust. Since there are so many different new buildings, it is hard to get away from it during the day. We encourage our guests to visit the different beaches and different parts in and around Puerto Vallarta during the day. For more suggestions contact our Concierge department.
ADDITIONAL FEE FOR CLIENTS ARRIVING BEFORE AND AFTER REGULAR WORKING HOURS
Please be advised that if you are driving or flying to Puerto Vallarta, you must ensure that you plan your travels well and expect to arrive at the rented property no later than 8 PM. on any given day. Clients who arrive after 8 PM. will incur an additional charge of $25.00 USD I.V.A Included which must be paid in cash. This will be collected upon check in. In addition, there is no check in time before 8 AM. on any given day, otherwise, the same additional fee of $25.00 USD cash applies. Most of the properties allow a check in time of 3 PM.
all common areas
concierge manager can help with all you can need, just ask me.
local tours, transportation airport-condo, restaurant reservation, etc.
Maid Service Included: 1 time(s) per 7 day rental
If you require additional service(s) the charge is: $436.72 pesos
All occupants must sign the condo buildings Rules & Regulations for tenants. Guests are not allowed to have Pets.
Welcome to our beautiful Residencias Molino de Agua. We wish you a wonderful stay and we sincerely hope that you get to enjoy our beautiful complex, the facilities here and may you leave with wonderful memories of Puerto Vallarta. Please remember that Molino de Agua is a residential complex and not a hotel. The majority of your neighbors are homeowners and we request you respect their privacy and tranquility.
In accordance with our established procedures, we want to make you aware of the By-Laws and Rules those occupants of the condominium will have to comply with during your stay. Failure to do so may result in immediate eviction, financial assessments or if necessary legal action may be taken, in accordance with the laws of Mexico and the State of Jalisco. The necessary action would be taken at the sole discretion of the Administration Staff or Security of Residencias Molino de Agua without any recourse against the owner of the condominium or the Administration of the complex.
Safety & Security
1. Non-owner occupants must be identified and authorized by the Owner or his personal representative prior to arrival. All persons (maximum of 8) must register with Security, the responsible party providing proof of age (minimum 25 years), address, phone number and signing that he has read and accepts the obligation for all to respect and obey the Rules and Regulation of Molino de Agua.
2. Molino Security staff is forbidden from leaving their posts to escort non-owner occupants to their unit and are not responsible for providing guest services.
3. All occupants must have their own electronic security card to open tower security doors after 7 PM. Non-Owner occupants who lose their unit or tower security door key must obtain a replacement from the owner and/or his representative. The administration office and Security are not allowed to distribute keys at any time.
4. For security reasons entry by all persons onto the premises between 12 AM and 6 AM must be through the front gate. Guests of non-owner occupants entering between 12 AM and 6 AM must register and leave identification with Security which will be returned upon exiting the property.
5. Non-owner occupants are not allowed to have pets.
6. Parking for non-owner occupants on the premises must be in the designated space of the unit they are occupying if unoccupied.
7. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railing or throwing smoking material and other items from the terrace is hazardous to the occupants below and strictly prohibited.
8. Under no circumstances can occupants take away the uniform aesthetics of the building by leaning cushions against or hanging anything on terrace railings, including towels, clothing, lights, banner/flags or any other item.
9. In accordance with the Bylaws, noise from within a unit, including voices and music, must be kept to a minimum at all times and especially after 11 PM.
1. Use of the pool is at ones own risk, no lifeguard or attendant is on duty. An adult must accompany children age 12 and younger at all times.
2. Moral behavior and respect for others at Molino De Agua is expected at all times.
3. Proper swim attire is required, nudity is never allowed. Babies must be in swim diapers and are not allowed to be nude in the pool.
4. Non-owner occupants must have authorization from the Administration and be present at the pool when having guests.
5. Lounges, chairs and umbrellas cannot be reserved; they are for use on a first come first served basis.
6. Glass and breakable objects are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
7. Eating is not permitted in the pool except seated at the palapa bar area.
8. Smoking is not permitted in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
9. Pets are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
10. Behavior and excessive noise around the pool and all common areas that lessen the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted. Earphones must be used with electronic music devices. In particular, use of the pool between the hours of 11 PM and 9 AM must be done quietly.
11. Running, diving, horseplay and use of water guns, Frisbees and hard balls is not permitted.
12. Inflatable rafts and toys must not interfere with the use of the pool by others.
13. Chairs are not permitted to be moved into the pool.
14. Washing sand from your feet before entering the pool is required; shoes cannot be worn in the pool including the shallow areas except for clean water sports shoes.
15. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the pool area.
16. Exclusive use of the pool, surrounding terrace and/or garden for private parties is prohibited without prior approval of the Administration.
17. ANY EMERGENCY AT THE POOL MUST BE REPORTED TO SECURITY IMMEDIATELY.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 49 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am proud Mexican born and raised in the beautiful city of Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes. I moved to Puerto Vallarta in 2008.
I love all kind of music, my top shows are Greys Anatomy and CSI Vegas. thrillers are my favorite movies. my actual job is sales manager for a vacation services company.