A very comfy room with great view and a private balcony that will make your holidays unforgettable. From this room you can enjoy the full morning sunrise in its natural beauty, as well as the idyllic sunset.
The room is accommodated with private entrance, a queen-sized bed, private balcony, desk, library, big wardrobe, A/C, plus access to the veranda and to a private bathroom.
The common-used areas include: a big and fully equipped kitchen, the living room and the veranda in witch you can relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery, especially the starry summer sky.
There is free Wi-Fi as well as a TV, a library and a nice fire place.
The place is accessible with various ways:
• By car and motorbike, it's only a 7 minute drive from the port to the place; plus there is plenty of space for parking. Access from the port to the house is possible with taxi and it costs around 4-5 euros.
• By bus, you can take the "mini-bus", FREE of charge, and get off at the final stop, and from there it's about 10 minutes walking to the place.
• By town-bicycles, you can use one by purchasing a card at the bicycle stations.
• On foot, it's only 25 minutes from the town square.
Syros is a beautiful, peaceful and very safe island, ideal for families, friends and couples. On the day of your arrival/departure I will pick you up from the port/drive you there. I will tell and show you (if you like) the most beautiful and nice places to visit. Also, we can cook together if you like some original Greek dishes. I would like to show you the famous Greek hospitality and also I will be available on my phone all the time for any help during your stay.
A SPECIAL OFFER: Syros is a wonderful island with many old paths in the north and some special beaches. It would be nice for me one day to show you some of them for free and to give you a tour of the island.
Finally, there are two bicycles for guests who would like to have a more athletic experience of Syros.
• Pets are not allowed inside the house.
• Please bare in mind that this is a home, so if people respected the place, that would be greatly appreciated.
• Enjoy your stay!
Describe my self? I like jokes and hate lies. I'm a thinking person with an open mind and love for the people.
My philosophy is that people who put a seed in the earth continue the miracle of life. We are born and we belong in the nature - that's the key to stabilize our minds and to have peace, harmony and love.
I love philosophy, sociology, psychology, making maps, art and research.
My goal is to make our guests discover the Greek hospitality and the secret beauties of my island.