We are a short walk to Columbia Heights Metro Station, shopping, stores and restaurants. Take a stroll thru nearby National Zoo or Rock Creek National Park & Trails.
Entertaining? Local bars and clubs are abundant in nearby Dupont Circle or U Street/Shaw areas. All of these are just a short walk away.
You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the people, and the light. My place is great for the solo adventurer, business traveler or traveling activist!
- Prefer children be 5 years or older
- Events are allowed if you have booked the entire house.
- Events allowed if prearranged and pre-approved with deposit & additional fees, there is proper insurance for special events, etc. and usually we prefer if you have booked the entire house to host an event so as not to inconvenience other guests. Please contact us well in advance for this.
-For Those in Transition:
We are happy to support you as you transition between locations, leases, into town. However, we cannot offer storage of your belongings. Those arrangements must be made with the appropriate service providers. We cannot accept furniture, televisions, appliances, etc. You may bring to our locations the equivalent of one carry on airline bag and one standard sized checked bag. If you feel the need to bring additional luggage please consult with us in advance.
- We are a quite, reserved but fun, scholars residence.
- Non registered Guests on the Entry Floor only. All quite at 11pm on weeknights.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 161 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi I'm Zjai! I manage Sleep Sweets DC. We are a family business providing hospitality services to locally owned properties offered for short term accommodations.