This 80m2 duplex apartment has a lot of character, and was renovated in 2016. Fully equipped and very bright. Premium furnishing. A few meters from the Opera, Louvres museum and the Galeries Lafayette.
This family apartment located in the heart of Paris was renovated in 2016. Built like a true city house, it is on both the 5th and the 6th floor (last floors of the building). It is accessible by elevator.
It overlooks a very calm street, and is extremely bright. It can sleep up to 4 adults, and a baby.
The first floor of the apartment is composed of:
- A large kitchen that is fully equipped: oven, microwave, dishwasher, utensils, dishes, Nespresso machine, fridge, soda stream machine, laundry machine (with dryer option) ...
- A living room with sofas, that is open to a lovely balcony. There is also a flat screen tv with 100+ channels.
- A dining area with a table that comfortably sits 5 people.
- There is an independent toilet on this floor.
The second floor is composed of:
- A closed space up the stairs, with some storage space, and where we can place the baby crib (upon request).
- A spacious master bedroom with a kingsize bed and a large closet.
- A second bedroom, with a tuckle bed that turns into one double bed for two.
- A very functional bathroom with a large italian shower, and a second toilet. A hair-dryer and a baby tub are at your disposal.
- A portable A/C can be installed in other to refresh the whole floor.
- Babies will be welcome during your stay, we can lend: crib, tub, high chair, security barrier for the stairs and some toys.
All the mattresses, duvets and pillows are brand new.
Clean sheets and towels will be provided.
Also at you disposal: vanity kits, Nespresso caps, laundry detergent, cleaning supplies...
Of course, the apartment is equipped with high speed wifi.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in Paris and the neighborhood!
Only small animals are allowed (but please let us know before you book!)