- 2400 square foot condo - located in historic market square.
Looking for a great vacation place, or how a UT VOL Football weekend. Steps away from great local brewery pubs, restaurants, to name a few. Full chefs kitchen, with all home essentials
Our location in historic market square is unique and centrally located and within steps/minutes of the theatre district, local pubs and restaurants. As well you are blocks from Neyland stadium, Home of the Tennessee VOLS.
- 2400 square foot urban/industrial condo - located on the 2nd floor & directly above Earth to Old City
- Huge entertainment /living space - suitable for small events up to 50 people inside the unit
- King Bedroom w/large on suite bath
- Queen Bedroom with skylight
- Third additional bedroom has 2 Full Beds
- Additional Full Bathroom
- Full Kitchen -perfect for a private chef-
- Floor to ceiling windows that open out to overlook historic Market Square
- Skylights throughout the venue
- Exposed brick/steel beams - interior
- Urban Industrial furnished
Perfect to have private chefs come in and entertain. Or, use one our great local restaurants on the square. Stock & Barrel, Coco Moon, Uncorked "downstairs restaurant" to cater in a delicious meal or snack. downstairs.
From an overnight stay, football weekend stay, bridal get ready day, we have many ways to help you. Looking for a rooftop event only or and event with a stay over, I will work with you to do what's necessary to make your stay or event with us a successful and memorable.
-Prices on this site are for accommodations only.
For overnight accommodations:
- Check in is at 3pm//Check out is at 12 noon
- For Event Only: Load in is 3 hours prior to event start time//Load Out is 2 hours after event end time
- Wifi & Cable
- Ipod dock-radio, smart dvd player
The entire venue/condo
We are always close by and available by phone 24/7, to ensure the guests are safe and satisfied.
Staying at Downtown 211 is an authentic downtown experience and a great way to try out “living downtown"!
A few of our favorite things...
* Stock & Barrel is a must - right across Square
* Peanut Shop - fantastic - right across Square
* Stock & Barrel ...right on the square, can often deliver food up to you. As fun as it is downtown, the loft is comfortable, you may want to stay in and dine above it all while still enjoying the scene!
*Coffee & Chocolate – (exit front of building, go to end of square, turn left)
* The 100 Block/Gay Street has 3 fantastic places right in a row - Knox Mason, Shuck, Cru
The only liquor store downtown on Gay Street (Downtown Wine & Spirits) does not have a wide variety of choices at this time. We would advise bringing your favorite Spirits with you - or going to Ashe's Liquor Store - past UT Campus
My property listing here on AirBnB is for accommodations only. While my condo is also a venue that is used for weddings, receptions, birthday to corporate events, there are additional costs above that of an accommodations. Please do though inquire about the many services offered here at Downtown 211 Discounts are made when accommodations and events are booked together, to include our 211 Rooftop venue.
Check-In Information sheet forwarded to you the client several days in advance of arrival. This sheet will contain information on your surroundings, i.e., things to do, theater, shops, restaurants, to such things as wifi password, and door codes
Rooftop Venue - Private, accessible only to tenants, clients "you" and their guests only.
-No loud music after 10 pm Sunday - Thursday
-No loud music after 12 am Saturday - Sunday
-This is a home, so there are no real music rules. Simply respect the tenants and other guests staying here, just keep your door closed and enjoy your stay.
-No celebrating/loud music in common area, as their are tenants living on same level.
I am a business owner and 82nd Airborne Vet. I have 6 properties listed here on Airbnb, all in super host status. I am a positive laid back kind of guy who was raised old school to love and appreciate life and respect my elders. I am a God fearing, hard working man. There is nothing better nor satisfying then bringing a smile to someone who needs it.