Gated Waterfront 5 Star Condo at the very Popular Bohicket Village, Johns' Island, SC. We hold Air's prestigious Superhost ranking. Everything for your perfect Charleston, SC beach vacation! Families & Groups Love! 5 Beds (King, Queen, Queen Mem Gel Sofabed, 2 Full Loveseats), 2 Full Bath at Freshfields, Gates of
Ground floor Condo in the popular and exclusive gated Bohicket Village on John's Island. Bohicket is the only deep water marina in the Kiawah & Seabrook Island area which offers shops, restaurants, pool, kayaks, paddle boards, sunset dolphin cruises, buy fresh shrimp and fish right off the boat and grill overlooking the gorgeous sunsets on Bohicket River.
Recently renovated with hardwood floors, new tile bathrooms and fixtures, all new furniture, stainless appliances, propane grill, extra large capacity washer / dryer.
Kitchen is fully stocked w/ stainless appliances, glass top cooktop, Keurig coffeemaker, blender, toaster, gourmet pots, & everything that you need!9
The entire condo is yours located behind a security gate and there is plenty of parking. Bohicket Creek River & Marina are out your front door. Pool, Shops, Salon, Restaurants at the Upscale Marina. Freshfields Village, John's Island, SC has lots of fun shops, restaurants, and activities less than 1 mile away. Seabrook Island gates are 1 mile and Kiawah Island gates are 3 miles for more shopping, golf, and the beach!
This is our beach house and we will not be there during your visit. Make yourselves at home & we are just a text or call away if you need anything. I am very detail oriented so I have try to include everything to make your vacation special. I am a native Charlestonian and love to help you plan & enjoy a true local Lowcountry, Charleston, SC experience. Want to learn to throw a shrimp cast net or put a Blue Crab down for a quick nap? What's the best local restaurant? Where do we go for Icecream? Want to go on a su set boat ride and see dolphins playing? I can help! That is why you book through Air and that is why we love being Air BnB hosts in Charleston, SC!
Option A: Rent our 22 foot Seapro motorboat (110 HP) or charter for some shark fishing, tubing, water skiing, paddleboarding, and kayaking. We will teach you to throw a cast net for fresh shrimp and crab on a barrier island. Experience a day of Charleston Lowcountry life that you truly won't forget!
Option B: Rent our 45' Boat slip and step right from the condo onto the deep water dock on Bohicket River. Boat slip comes with electricity, water, showers, and internet access.
Option C: Rent our kayaks, tubes, knee boards, wakeboards, deep water dock, ski boat, adult & children life jackets.
Option D: Rent our Coast Guard certified Captain and 29' Fully Loaded Deep Sea fishing boat for a day of barrier island exploration, inshore, or off shore fishing.
Respect the neighbors, no smoking inside the condo, relax and have fun. You will fall in love with Bohicket Village and our Island life!
This Lease Agreement is supplemental and in addition to the terms of Air BnB's agreement and is incorporated herein and governed by SC law. Guests consent to the jurisdiction of SC law and SC courts.
1. Occupancy Clause. Occupancy of your group is limited to the number of guests on the lease agreement. Extra overnight guests will cause a request to depart, and / or an additional charge of $100 per person per night.
2. Animal Clause. Unauthorized pets are not allowed. All animals must be approved in advance and guest must sign a pet addendum. Unauthorized pets will cause a request to depart, and / or an additional charge of $100 per animal per night
3. Damage Clause. You, the GUEST, are responsible for all damage, breakage or loss in the rental beyond normal wear and tear. You are liable for any and all damage costs.
4. Departure Condition Clause. You, the GUEST, agree to leave the premises in the same general and good habitable condition as found upon arrival.
5. Inspection or Repair Clause. You, the GUEST, agree to allow the OWNER, or an agent, to enter and view the inside of the premises for repairs or inspection in a reasonable manner and as necessary, without notice.
6. Age restriction clause. No one under the age of 21 shall be inside or outside of the premises without the supervision and presence of GUEST or another adult over 30 years of age. All Guests must be 21 years old. The person who signs the Lease Agreement shall be 25 years or older.
7. Smoking Clause. There is NO SMOKING allowed inside the premises. Smoking is allowed on exterior decks and porches and outside on property. Evidence of smoking inside will incur a fine of $500 for additional cleaning.
8. Noise Ordinance Clause: The City of Charleston enforces an 11 pm noise curfew. If a noise violation occurs the City police will issue a $1032 ticket on the spot. If a this ordinance is violated the land lord reserves the right to keep the security deposit.
9. Violation Clause. Violation of any of the terms of this agreement may be cause for immediate termination of occupancy without refund.
10. Party Clause. Visitation parameters ~ Party parameters: Clause and Restrictions.
All group gatherings must be approved, arranged, and authorized in advance of arrival. There must be a signed addendum in order to have a gathering, rehearsal dinner, wedding, graduation celebration, wedding preparation party, bridesmaids gathering, breakfast drop-ins, low-country boils, or any kind of get-together events.
At times during your rental, 3 or 4 friends might "drop-in" or "stop-by". A stop-by is different than a gathering or a party or a dinner.
Without pre-authorization, we do not allow parties, gatherings, rehearsal dinners, weddings, graduation parties, wedding preparation parties, breakfast parties, or any kind of celebration parties at the house that includes additional guests added to the contracted group, unless it is specifically approved, arranged, and authorized in advance of arrival. There must be a signed addendum prior to your arrival allowing the party.
A violation of this clause will cause a request to depart and/or an additional fee. Guest will forfeit entire deposit and will also be invoiced and required to pay a $1000 extra fee.
11. Parking/ Car Clause: The guests are allowed only two cars per booking. The landlord asks that if the guest have more than 2 cars that they be parked in nearby parking garages. This clause is in place to make sure that the parking spots of residents of the neighborhood are not occupied by our guests. There is one off street parking spot in the drive way and on street parking in front of the house.
12. Intentionally left blank
13. Liability of Host Clause. We have made every effort to ensure that the house is well maintained, sound, and safe. It is understood and agreed that we shall not be held liable for any injuries, accidents, or other harm.
14. Written Exceptions Clause. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing, in advance. Verbal agreements are not valid or binding.
15. Items. Any personal items left by the guests after check-out will be shipped to you for a $35 charge plus the cost of shipping. Items left behind will be disposed of after 3 days.
16. Keys. All keys must be returned upon departure. Failure to return all keys will result in a charge of $100 for locksmith to re-key the house.
17. Sublet Clause. Guest is not permitted to sublet property.
18. Grill Clause. The propane tank is provided on a "share concept". We do not guarantee a full tank of propane. The tank can be exchanged by guests for a full new tank at guests expense.
19. Violation Clause. Violation of any of the terms of this agreement shall be cause for immediate termination of occupancy without refund and / or a loss of the security deposit and / or additional fee surcharges as detailed above.
Claims and Assumption of Risk by Guest and your visitors and guests:
1. You, the GUEST, understand pleasure equipment, may be on the leased premises. The presence of these, and more, represent a potential danger to guests, children and adult members of the GUEST family and friends. You, the GUEST, on behalf of himself, herself or their family and friends and guests, hereby expressly assumes all and every risk associated with the presence and use of the House, the Docks, the Creek, the Marsh, the automobile parking, the floats, the pool, and any other equipment, and hereby agrees to supervise the use of such by members of the GUEST family and friends and guests. The GUEST shall hold the OWNER harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or injury to GUEST , members of GUEST family, friends, or GUEST guests arising out of the pool, or any property, including grill, parking under trees, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, ladders, floats, crab traps, fishing equipment, and any equipment provided or used.
2. The GUEST , on behalf of himself, herself or members or guests, hereby expressly assumes all risks associated with the use of the OWNER pools and equipment, and hereby agrees to supervise the use of such by members of GUEST family and guests. The GUEST , along with GUEST family and guests, shall hold the OWNER harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or injury to GUEST or members of GUEST family or GUEST arising out of the use of the boats and boating equipment, other equipment, and docks. GUEST agrees to defend the OWNER from, with counsel designated by OWNER all loss, claim, damage, liability costs and out of pocket expenses incurred by the GUEST use of any equipment.
3. Guest agrees to pay all court costs, and reasonable attorney fees incurred by Landlord in the enforcement of its rights under the Agreement.
4. GUEST agrees to Hold Harmless and Indemnify the OWNER and their agents from any loss or damage, including attorney's fees, incurred as a result of any and all claims, demands, causes of action, suits, judgments, fines or penalties arising out of Guest's use or occupancy of the property.
5. Guest expressly waives the right to sue the Owner, it's agent, Landlord, or recover damages.
6. Guest agrees that all and any legal jurisdiction for disputes regarding Landlord is in Charleston County, SC. or the laws of South Carolina.
Air BnB handles ALL of the money. Air charges a host fee, guest fee, and collects SC hospitality tax. Air will not charge your credit card for the security deposit unless a damage claim is made within 48 hours after you check out. I, Tenant/Guest, agree to the above terms and conditions.
Tenant / Guest Signature.
เข้มงวดมาก 60 วัน
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 112 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Married with children. Born and raised in downtown Charleston. I love entertaining & seeing friends have fun and enjoying themselves in our home. I have decorated every room with guests in mind. Attention to detail so you can relax! Plush Spa Robes on Wooden hangers, bed linens with 700+ thread count, guests closets, guests dressers in every bedroom, Keurig coffeemaker, chef level cookware, etc. I love to cook, go out on the boat, kayak and paddleboard. We live on the water during the summer and do all water sports. We will be as available as you need us to be. I'm from Charleston so can offer tourist advice and we've hit about every restaurant in town.
I am a huge tech and movie fan so the house has many flat screen tvs with surround sound, blurays, Playstation, bluetooth stereo sound bars, computers, and laser printers.
The gourmet kitchen is stocked with high quality pots and pans like Caphalon, Cuisinart, Ninja blender, etc.
Two adult bicycles and four childrens are provided for the running trails that wrap around the Charleston Harbor in our neighborhood.
The newly renovated neighborhood club has gyms, a heated Olympic size pool, and fitness classes for an additional charge.
We love to travel and have been to almost every country in Europe, Australia, Alaska, South Africa, and all over the U.S. We have lived in Calif (San Luis Obispo), D.C., Philly, Scranton, and Miami.
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน