WELCOME to HOUSTON and to the mid-century modern WESTELM HOUSE which has 1500+ sqft on 3 stories with 2-car attached garage. This home was PROFESSIONALLY decorated and furnished by the company, WESTELM. From the moment you walk in you will be in AWE!
From the moment you walk in you will be in AWE!!! As if you had seen this home before in a home decor magazine! The home is in a gated community surrounded by lush landscaping and a beautiful fountain in the courtyard. You will truly feel as if you are in 5-star RESORT with a fabulous fitness center, outdoor cabana with a GORGEOUS pool. Also there are many beautiful varieties of BIRDS that make this resort their home. It is not uncommon to see cardinals and blue jays out the windows or swimming in the fountains in the courtyard. This home is PERFECT for ROMANTIC getaways into the city, BUSINESS trips for like OTC (functions can be hosted while you are here and we can help you arrange anything you need to make it a success), and family gatherings for special events like the RODEO and SUPERBOWL.
First-floor includes the foyer and two car garage. Second-floor has a half bath, study nook (office), fully equipped gourmet kitchen with complimentary coffee and bottle of wine, dinning table, and living room with 50” TV and wireless internet. The third-floor has two spacious rooms divided by washer and dryer room with complementary washing detergent, iron and ironing board. The master bedroom has a king size tempurpedic bed, tempurpedic cool to touch pillows, his/her closet, dresser, nightstand, 70” TV, reading chair, and standing shower full-bath. The second bedroom includes a storage dresser, queen size tempurpedic bed, cool to touch tempurpedic pillows, one in-suite closet and one hallway closet and full bathroom with bathtub. Each bathroom includes complimentary shampoo, conditioner, body wash, fresh towels, and hairdryer and more.
IN SUMMARY, as a guest you will have:
1. Access to the high speed Wifi Internet available and blutooth speakers for your music enjoyment. A 50” (downstairs) and 70” (upstairs) LCD SMART TVs with BLU Ray players (Netflix, Youtube, Pandora etc and cable television included)
2. A full kitchen with top of the line NAME BRAND stainless steel appliances, name brand cookware, tableware, utensils, toaster, Keurig coffee maker. First aid kit and fire extinguisher is also available for safety.
3. A relaxing poolside cabana with a patio table and chairs to enjoy the beautiful weather while relaxing, reading or eating and a gas-fired barbecue grill. A fabulous fitness center with up to date equipment to stay fit.
4. In addition to fresh linens and bath towels, you will be provided with
q-tips, floss, makeup remover, body wash, shampoo, hair dryers, steam iron, and ironing board, hangers, washer and dryer with complimentary washing detergent.
5. For more than 4 guests there is a queen-size air-mattress bed available to be placed in living room area.
6. Free private garage parking in 2-car garage.
7. For families with infants and toddlers a crib and high chair will be provided. Please let management know in ADVANCE if you will need these items.
I will be available to assist from check in to check out. I also live in the same neighborhood so I am a phone call away to walk you through and assist you in any way I can. Rates are subject to change until the booking is confirmed. Some rates are NEGOTIABLE especially for longer stays beyond a month, SINGLE person stays using only ONE room and special events like the SUPERBOWL on a case by case basis. Please contact owner for SPECIAL discounts. NO SMOKING inside the house. There is $500 fine for smoking inside the house including garage. Please contact the owner for detailed terms and conditions for this property.
***State and city laws require 17% hotel and occupancy tax which is collected separately upon arrival (Renter's staying for more than 30 days is EXEMPT from this tax)***
***All renter's must sign a Short-term renters contract prior to arrival***
Rates are subject to change until the booking is confirmed. Some rates are NEGOTIABLE especially for longer stays beyond a month, SINGLE person stays using only ONE room and special events like the SUPERBOWL on a case by case basis. Please contact owner for SPECIAL discounts.
This property was acquired in the summer of 2015. In anything business related, I strongly believe in quality and great customer service. For this reason, I’ve hired professionals from WESTELM company to decorate the interior and with softness and luxury mid-century modern theme. We poured our heart and soul into making this home to maximum comfort touched with luxury. WE paid attention to the finest details. From curtains, bedding to tableware we wanted our guests to make the best impression w/the WESTELM house on their stay in Houston. We want our guests to come back and visit for many years come.
This property is very unique in many regards. First of all its location is hands down the best in Houston if you are attending an event in NRG stadium. You can walk to the stadium! It is literally about 10-15 minutes away from any major attraction. This unit is also the largest unit in the neighborhood and most of the windows face the courtyard and gardens.
***State and city laws require 17% hotel and occupancy tax which is collected separately upon arrival( Renter's staying for more than 30 days is EXEMPT from this tax)***
***All renter's must sign a Short-term renters contract prior to arrival***
1.Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property including garage. Smoking is allowed outside only. ($500 fine will be assessed if evidence of smoking inside the house.)
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3.Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 11:00p.m. – 6:00a.m.
4.All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6.No DRUG use or other illegal activity in the house.
7.No LOUD parties.
8.Only use appliances for their intended uses
9.PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s) inside the garage. Additional vehicles are to be parked in designated “VISITOR" parking areas only (located around the fountain and near the back of the complex by the mailbox). Parking on the road or curbs is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars in areas including “RESIDENT" parking are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. (Garage door opener/keys will be provided $100 fine for each lost item garage door opener/key)
10. All guests have access to cabana pool and BBQ gas grills and fitness center. Gate opener/pool key and fitness key will be provided. ($100 fine for each lost item will be deducted from security deposit for lost keys)
12. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
13.Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located inside the garage of the house.
14. Early Check in and Late check out is NOT allowed Unless PRIOR APPROVAL by management ($100 fine assessed)
It is hereby agreed by and between ___________ (Homeowner) and _____________ (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________Name:
Color: ________________________Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $ 150 per (flat).
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 45 lbs.
b. Must be at least 3 year(s) of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are NOT allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit and renters insurance.
7. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
8. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet are NOT allowed in pool area.
9. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
My name is John and I will be welcoming you to Houston and the WestElm House. I live in the same complex as this unit so I will always be a phone call away to walk over and tend to your every need to make sure your stay here in Houston a memorable vacation for you and your family. To tell you a bit about myself….
I was born in South Korea and I have lived in Houston for over 25 years. I am a wealth of information about this city and I will provide and be accommodating to your needs to the best of my ability. My background is in medicine and cancer research which lead me to the largest medical center in the world! I went to Baylor University as an undergraduate majoring in biology and pursued a MD/PhD degree at the world famous MD Anderson Cancer Center.
My passion has always been into traveling and adventure. After visiting over 20 countries in my lifetime and staying at various hotels, and vacation homes, I’ve decided to pursue a business in rental home properties. My favorite part of traveling the globe was the people that I met and sharing stories of their journeys. I have always been fascinated about learning about different cultures and experiencing life vicariously through others epic life adventures. For those reasons and more, I’ve decided to post up the WEST ELM house to bring the world to Houston.
From booking to checking out, I will be a phone call away to help and assist in anyway possible to make the WEST ELM House your HOME AWAY from HOME.