The room is comfortable with 1 double bed, a TV and the AC. You can use bathroom, can cook in my house and use everything but private things
Warm and comfortable space with a window
- Double bed.
- Tv in room.
- Air conditioning.
- Can use bathroom and toilet with our family.
- Can take bus to connect with major place such as supermarket, shopping mall.
- Can use bicycle(maybe pay for 5$ per day) and I can guild you to travel around the city(of course free ^_^)
- Have free breakfast, lunch and dinner with traditional cuisine.
- Can use wifi but it's quite weak in your room.
- We have large yard and you can see the dawn from my house.
- Can visit to see the field and very small road beside main roads.
- Pick you up from and to the airport.
I can interact with guests everytime i have freetime, especially summer is coming
The room that you want to rent is my sister's room, but now she is in Singapore. But 1 year maybe she will comeback for 1 or 2 times. Therefore you need to contact me through email (EMAIL HIDDEN) to ensure that the time you want to visit, my sister is not at home, so we have empty room for you to rent
Can not comeback home too late, my city is not city for tourism, so everything seem to stop at 11 p.m and you should comeback home before 10.30 p.m
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Hi everyone! I am Toan, I am living in Bien Hoa city, it's about 30km from Ho Chi Minh city. I really love travelling but I can not do my dream now. That's reason why i want to join airbnb to have more friends from around the world. I want to hear interesting stories about your journey and your country to motivate me fulfil my dream in near future. My house maybe is far from Ho Chi Minh city(HCMC)- city of Vietnam tourism- but from my city, you can connect to HCMC easily by bus, taxi with reasonable price. And my city is a place that will show you a different Vietnam, real local life instead of popular cities in Vietnam. If you want to enjoy special experiences, you can stay in my city for 1 2 or 3 days, i will guild you around my city, show you food and culture of my country before you have other trips in Vietnam. I can pick you up at airport and comeback to HCMC with you after leaving my city. I can speak English and i hope that you can teach me more in english or your language and you can learn Vietnamese if you want! I strongly recommend to stay at my house just for someone that wants to have different feeling about my country. Hope to see you soon!