Quiet room in a quiet family friendly neighborhood, furnished Tempurpedic Queen bed, and private full bathroom with shower. Guest quarters are on separate side of the house, providing privacy when needed. Guest workspace is provided, and a fire pit/grill in backyard. There are 30 miles of trails on the Trinity River, starting at the trail head across the street from the house. Located 7 minutes from downtown, 5 minutes from the cultural district, and 10 from TCU. Free hugs from our pup, Lola!
You will have your own "guest" side of the house with locked bedroom, workspace, and private full bath. Enjoy our gardens in full bloom, pick some herbs from the garden to cook, or build a fire in the pit in the backyard and sip on some wine! We are right off the Trinity river with access to 30 miles of trail, and a waterfall, so bring some clothes for a nice walk, run, or bike!
You will have a key with access to the front door, so you may come and go as you please.
We love to interact and get to know our guests, but we will respect your privacy. You're family for your stay, so feel free to watch TV, lounge on the porch or stay resting in your room.
We have a large four legged child named Lola who is big on sloppy kisses, but will respect your space if needed.
- Please clean your own dishes
- Please respect our neighbors, we appreciate quiet time after 11pm.
- No smoking indoors
- No pets under any conditions
- People other than those in guest party are not permitted to stay overnight in the property.
- All of the units are privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.