The apartment is 700m from the beach & restaurants of Santa Maria di Ricadi, Capo Vaticano, Calabria, Italy. With spectacular mountain, coast & sea view is in a gated complex of only 14 apartments with a large swimming pool & separate childrens pool
The 1st floor apartment has a 270 degree panoramic view of Monte Poro, the coastline of Calabria to the Messina straits and Sicily. The horizon of the sea is dotted with the Aeolian islands and the view finally comes around to the headland of Capo Vaticano.
The resort is set in a peaceful location close to and above the village of Santa Maria di Ricadi amid banana plants, palm, lemon, orange and olive trees. This superb complex includes a large shared swimming pool with a separate Jacuzzi area and shallow children’s section. It also has a beach volley ball court for those wanting a little exercise. The extensive and beautifully landscaped garden makes the Delta Club Residence ideal for families and friends of all ages.
The first floor, fully furnished well equipped apartments has a fully fitted kitchen, open plan dining and lounge area. It has a very spacious covered balcony with patio furniture with the glorious mountain & sea view ideal for al fresco dining.
Situated only a 10 minutes walk from the white sands of Santa Maria beach, a mere 20 minutes drive from Tropea, the favorite destination for Italian holiday makers. SCUBA diving, fishing, various water sports, horse riding and cycling are activities nearby. There is also a golf course within a 35 minute drive and skiing 1½ - 2 hrs away for those seeking winter sun. Sicily is readily accessible with the ferry being just over an hours drive away.
Within the apartment there is a selection of English books, DVDs, Jenga, playing cards and a selection indoor games set.
Wifi is available and a laptop is available for your use.
For outdoor use I supply a badminton set for 4 persons, boules set and some balls.
You will be able to enjoy the amenities of the resort such as the swimming pool, pool sun loungers, the gazebo for shade, the volley ball court and the garden. Being in a secured gated resort of only 14 apartments there is ample parking space behind the properties and adjacent to the volley ball court.
My property manger will meet you on your arrival which will be prearranged and will show you to the apartment and give you your keys. You will arrange your time of departure and your damage deposit will be returned subject to no loss or damage within two weeks of your departure.
There is a caretaker on site who will assist you should you have problems and you will also have the contact details of my property manager who lives nearby. You will be able to contact me at any time for help and advice by telephone or email before and during your stay.
Calabria is a region of Italy that is not very well known by the British. Very little English is spoken by the Calabrians unlike the north and Sicily and is more akin to Italy of past years where the people are extremely helpful and friendly. It has been visited for a number of years by the Continentals and Scandinavian tourists particularly out of the peak season of August. During this period many Italian tourists from the north holiday here because of the glorious weather, the beaches and the relatively inexpensive accomodation and food. Sea food is exceptional as well as some of the Calabrian delicacies such as Nduja, a spicy soft meat spread. Much of the food is grown and produced locally and is mainly organic.
Rules of the Delta Club Residences
To ensure that the facilities are enjoyable for all guests and visitors
1. The Delta Club Residences is for the use of the owners and guests of the apartment owners. It is not accessible to non-vacationers. Access for friends or visiting relatives of guests must have permission from the management.
2. There is a 10 kph speed limit for vehicles within the residence.
3. Access for dogs or other animals is at the discretion of management. Any dogs allowed on the resort must not be allowed to roam free. They must be on a leash and muzzled. The excrement of the animals must be collected by the owners and deposited in an appropriate bin.
4. It is mandatory for all guests to respect the “quiet periods” from 13:30 to 16:30 and from 24:00 until 08:00 in the next morning(URL HIDDEN) Failure to abide with this code will invite sanctions.
5. It is not allowed to engage in ball games outside the appropriate area and during the “quiet periods”.
6. Any damage to the facilities of the host structures of the Residence caused by the holiday makers, family or their guests will be charged to those responsible for the damage.
7. The management declines all responsibility for any injury to minors, who must be accompanied by their parents and / or guardians.
8. The management declines all responsibility for damages to persons and or injury resulting from misuse or unauthorized use of the structures of the Delta Club Residences.
9. All swimming pool users are required to take a shower before you enter the pool..
10. It is prohibited to use mats / rafts or other objects that may disturb other bathers in the pool.
11. In the case of crowding at the poolside each household cannot occupy more than two sunbeds.
The repeated failure to comply with these rules and incorrect behaviour that seriously harms the harmony and the spirit of the Delta Club Residence, will lead to the removal of those persons as unwanted guests. In the case that guests are asked to leave they will not be entitled to any refund of fees paid, subject to the same direction as a claim of compensation for any damages. Any judgement made by the management will be final.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.