A unique oasis in the heart of the bustling city!
=> Calm and relaxing Bauhaus studio + garden
=> Free parking (pre-booking required).
=> Newly renovated, spacious and beautiful
=> Super central - walking distance to numerous attractions including Bialik St. (1 min), the Beach (5 min.), Ha'Carmel market (3 min) and many more.
Situated in the heart of the historic white city of TLV this beautiful 38 sq.mt. studio is located in a meticulously restored Bauhaus building and boasts a beautiful garden which allows you to wind down and relax in a calm oasis after a busy day.
The premises is fully private and includes a large studio living space equipped with a queen size bed, en-suite kitchenette, shower, cable TV and free WiFi. A coffee table awaits you in the beautiful garden.
Ideal for 2 people looking to enjoy a peaceful retreat in the heart of the bustling city. We also have a crib for your new born baby if needed.
24 H private entrance.
We live next door and are happy to answer all your questions/provide tips on the neighborhood or city.
1. The premises has one (queen size) adult bed!
2. We also have a crib for guests with newborn babies or young toddlers.
Please let us know (during the booking process) if you need this option.
3. Please note that the garden is semi private as we also spend time in other parts of it :)
4. If you need the parking please let us know during the booking process, as it is limited. The max dimensions of your rental car should not exceed 4.7 m length and 1.5 m. in height (including any roof mounted objects). Smaller cars are recommended for easier maneuverability and peace of mind. We provide a remote control and keys so you can operate the parking independently - please remember to take them with you at night to avoid any inconvenience.
5. Please let us know if you have any problem during your stay so we can assist you ASAP.
6. Please note the door handle is close to the lintel so caution is advised when closing the door behind you.
7. Cellular phone reception may be limited at times but WiFi is good.
The house is located in a residential neighborhood.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and refrain from making excessive noise at all times.
- No smoking in the house. if you need to smoke you are welcome to use an ashtray and sit in the garden with a cup of coffee.
- Guests and members of their party may not use or bring into the house any illegal controlled substances, firearms, or items hazardous to persons or property.
We are a family with 3 boys. We love to travel and meet new people. Currently live in Tel Aviv, Israel. We lived in Zurich Switzerland for five years and loved it!