There are no issues with the house due to Irma, it has power, AC, hot water, wifi, and cable, the house is ready for you! Central to the Zoo, Busch Gardens, Ybor, and USF. 5 minutes to downtown Tampa, 1 minute to I-275, 20 minutes to the airport, and 30 minutes to Clearwater beach. The house is newly remodeled with restored flooring, a new kitchen, and new bathrooms.
You will feel completely comfortable in this beautiful 1926 craftsman bungalow with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. This lovely home is nestled in the heart of Old Seminole Heights and is engulfed by giant old Oaks. Relax on the front porch swing while sipping coffee or tea and deciding which local foodie hot spot or craft brewery you'll visit. The house has tall ceilings throughout, a full kitchen with coffee maker, washer/dryer, and covered parking. Comfort is king in this historical home, it is newly remodeled with fresh paint, restored flooring, a new kitchen, and new bathrooms. The house is centrally located near interstates for quick traveling, one reason of many why you'll love staying here.
The home is furnished with 2 queen sized beds, and a king sized bed in the master bedroom, all with high quality linens and quilts. Both bathrooms have a full tub and shower for your convenience. Wifi, full kitchen, HDTV, laundry, and off street covered parking are provided. You are ensured maximum comfort with a brand new central air conditioning system that was installed July 2016.
Seminole Heights was voted as one of the top neighborhoods in the nation by Southern Living, and recently mentioned in Travel and Leisure and Money Magazine. We are a city within a city, and the beautiful tree-lined streets feature charming restored bungalows and 100 year old brick roads. We are home to many artists and entrepreneurs, and new local businesses are popping up every week. It's an extremely exciting place to be for foodies, craft beer enthusiasts and artists, as well as families with a taste for the extraordinary! Walk to Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo, America's #1 rated Zoo for kids. Epps park and the Hillsborough River are also a short walk, and eateries, cafes, bakeries, vintage shops and more are all a short walk away. The house is only a few hundred feet from 5 star eateries Chop Chop Shop and Rooster and the Till.
The neighborhood is very close to the major highways, just a mile North of historic Ybor City, and very close to downtown Tampa, Convention Center, USF, Busch Gardens, and Adventure Island. There are also many unique eateries and pubs in the immediate neighborhood that offer everything from local organic flavors to vegan options, craft beer and more. There is something for everyone.
•Lowry Park Zoo
•Bucs football stadium
•Rooster & the Till
•Chop Chop Shop *
•New City Wine Tasting
•The Independent *
•The Front Porch
•Old Heights Bistro
•Fodder & Shine
•Cappy's Pizzeria *
•Angry Chair Brewing
•Jet City Expresso
•Ice Cream Parlor
•Ella's American Folk Art Café *
•New World Brewery
•The Bricks *
* My personal favorites
Very close to Downtown, highway 275, I-4 and local bus routes.
Keycode locks on every door
24 hour lighted parking
24 hour security camera surveillance in public areas
There is also a baby crib and booster seat for the little ones. The master bedroom has a very large walk in closet perfect for the crib so your baby can be in arms reach, but still tucked away.
Guests have full use of the home, Wifi, Netflix, TV, laundry, and full kitchen privileges. Please do not go in the garage or access the storage lockers in the storage room.
I'm available to host some days, and I'm always available via phone and email.
- We do not allow pets.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, these are my personal belongings, some are antiques, some are gifts, many hold memories for me, please treat them as your own.
- The kitchen should be left as you found it, the cleaning fee does not account for kitchen messes.
- Please notify me if you break anything so that I may fix it for future guests, I understand accidents happen.
- Know that all plumbing is in good working order when you arrive, and I expect it to be like that when you leave.
- Absolutely no smoking inside or near entrances.
- No loud music inside or outside after 10 PM.
- Please do not use the fireplace.
- This property is a private residence; the Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- Children of any age count as guests.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 19 ตุลาคม 2017 - 31 ตุลาคม 2019 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 3 คืน
I've been an indie game developer for over a decade, and also renovate houses. I enjoy outdoor activities such as biking, kayaking, the beach, and paddle boarding. I love trying new eateries and Seminole Heights is loaded with them.