3 min from Hongik Univ(Hongdae) Station EXIT 3
Line 2 & AREX(Airport Railroad EXpress)
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Kitchen
Ground floor (1st floor)
66 square meters
Free house wifi & portable wifi
High Quality Bedding
Just beside the park
Two minutes from Hongdae Subway Station(Hongik Univ. Station) which have the Inner City Line(Line 2 / Green) and direct connection to the airport lines.
Next to the apartment you will find the Yeonnam-Dong Park(The Gyeongui Line Forest Park). An area filled with shopping, restaurants, culture and nightlife. No nightclubs are located close to the apartment.
The ground-floor apartment has three bedrooms, bathroom and a big kitchen openly connected with the living room. Plenty of space to relax and gather energy for experience Seoul.
1. Bedroom(3 persons): One queen-size and one single-size comfy beds. One dressing table with hairdryer and curling iron.
2. Bedroom(2 persons): One queen-size bed.
3. Bedroom(2 persons): Two single-size beds.
Bathroom: Shower, sink and toilet.
Kitchen: Big dinner table with seven chairs. Fridge, freezer, water heater, laundry machine, microwave oven and gas stove. Plates, forks, knifes, spoons, chopsticks, pots, fry-pans and bowls. Everything comes for seven people.
Living Room: TV with Korean and international channels, internet via WiFI and Portable WiFi, Comfy sofas. Hairdryer and curling Iron.
The whole place has design and comfort in focus. All newly renovated in early 2016 with a fresh style. Especially the beds are good, comfortable and gives a good night of sleep. The perfect place for a group of up to seven people to live together, when visiting Seoul.
I sincerely hope you will enjoy your visit in Seoul and feel free to ask my about anything. I would be happy to help.
- CHECK IN / CHECK OUT TIME -
Check-in time is 3PM. Check-out time is 11AM. No early check-in no late Check-out without prior written approval.
There is a $50 charge for an Early Check-in and Late Check-out without prior written approval. Rates are available for an early check-in or a late check-out. If you are interested please inquire.
- Heat & A/C : SET ACCORDING TO SEASON -
1) Keep temperatures between 20-23 degrees Celsius (68-73 degrees Fahrenheit) during your stay.
2) Lower the thermostats to 20 degrees celsius (68 degrees fahrenheit) before departure.
3) Using the remotes turn the two Heat wall units OFF before departure.
1) Thermostat set to OFF
2) Using the remotes turn the two A/C wall units OFF before departure.
We provide password/pincode.
Please respect the rights of the surrounding property owners.
Please do not create noise or disturbances likely to annoy the neighbors.
- No PETS
- No Smoking is allowed inside the house.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 65 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am Bryan. I'm friendly, open minded and love to meet new people from around the world and enjoy new experiences.
Enjoy your stay at my place and in case you have any question about bedroom, the house, transportation, or need tips for Seoul, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to help you.
Enjoy & Welcome to Seoul !!!