My place is in Central London. London Bridge, Tower Bridge, Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe, St Paul's Cathedral, National Theater, OXO Tower and Borough Market and so many nice attractions are just at your doorstep. You’ll love my place because of the views, the location, the people, the outdoors space and the easy access to a lot of attractions by public transport or by just walk. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
I love my place and hope you too.
The flat is ideally located in central London. It is 10 minutes walking to London Eye where the new year firework taking place and makes it one of the great locations to spend the New Year's Eve in London.
The direct view of River Thames and St Paul's Cathedral makes this room an unique accommodation when you visit London. It locates at Southbank of London. There are plenty of nice restaurants and Bars nearby.
1. Private Bedroom: Keys for room, front door and building gate. Towel, hair dryer, mirror, UK extension electricity socket. TV.
2. Shared Bathroom: shampoo, body wash, bath lotion and toilet paper are provided.
3. Free Wifi
4. Fresh linen, towels, bedding and shower and bath product are provided
5. Shoes cabinet at entrance
6. Kitchen for tea, coffee but no cooking.
7. Laundry - you need to have your own laundry detergent.
I am always happy to answer your questions and try my best to make your stay a pleasant experience.
1. Please check before you arrive the information about the in house wifi from the pictures uploaded.
2. Strictly NO outdoors shoes in the Flat! You will be provided a pair of disposable slippers
3. Please contact the host for any check in request
4. Please get agreement for any check out after 10:00am.
5. Please keep the room clean and tidy during your
6. Please try to keep the noise low in the apartment.
7. Only light cooking is preferred in the kitchen.
8. No laundry from 10:00pm to 8:00am in the
apartment. £3 each normal laundry. £5 each
laundry includes tumble dry. Detergent is
Please check your pockets before running the
laundry. You are liable to the repair if the
machine breaks down due to the stuff in your
pockets. e.g. paper, metal etc.
9. £100 security deposit payable on arrival and will
be refunded at check out. A receipt will be
A professional working in Banking Industry in London. I am a sporty person likes to play Tennis and Badminton. I do international standard Latin and Ballroom dance. Love photography and diving.