Cozy 120 sq m apartment (1st floor), with high ceilings & hardwood floors.
Renovated with new furniture and comfortable orthopedic mattresses.
Our sunny and spacious apt is located close to all amenities (restaurants/cafes, metro) yet quiet and relaxing. Walk to the farmers' market and make yourself a gourmet meal in the large fully equipped kitchen.
*FREE transfer from the Airport! (9 a.m - 9 p.m, for more than 4 nights and up to 4 people)*
Only 7 min walk to the metro station, our house is a typical Athenian 20th century semi-detached 2-story home, in the neo-classic style.
The gourmet kitchen, the cozy salon, the sunny balcony covered by trees, and the 2 baths/3 bedrooms will provide all the necessary space and comfort for an unforgettable stay.
We provide only Egyptian cotton, white linens which will add to your luxurious experience.
SAFE and QUIET, Pet-free and Smoke-free house. Ideal for friends, couples and families with children.
Full access to the entire apartment, for your own exclusive use.
All NEW ceramic oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, boiler, coffee machine, 40 inch flat SONY TV, DVD/CD player, new A/C, 2 ceiling fans, hot water at all times, hairdryer, NEW sheets and towels, maps. Indoor FIREPLACE and WiFi.
I like welcoming and meeting people from all over the world. As a Tour Guide, I have a ton of answers and information for the city and its secrets, but I can also be very discreet (or even invisible).
- FREE transfer from the Airport (for more than 4 nights and up to 4 people).
- The street has free parking for all.
- There is a mini-market at the same block
- Cash ATMs, fresh bakeries, coffee shops, supermarkets within 3 minutes distance (Irakliou Avenue)
The 120 sq m apt is ideal for bigger families or multiple couples (up to 8 people) looking for a comfortable accommodation, wanting an ideal location to visit the many sites, or corporate travelers desiring a suburban location with an easy commute to the city center.
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
– Please step outside to smoke
– If you cook a meal, kindly clean the utensils, dishes, and the stove area.
– We reserve the right to come once a day, if necessary, to check the house.
If you accidentally break/damage something, please let us know. If we’re not available when you check out, please switch off the A/C, lights, and faucets. Leave the keys on the coffee table.
1. This apartment is in a quiet neighborhood and our guests need to respect this. Loud music and/or parties are not permitted, sorry!
2. No guests/visitors are permitted to enter the apartment other than those on the original reservation.
3. Please keep all rooms and areas clean and tidy. The property should be left in a condition close to which you arrived.
4. Place the rubbish out on you departure.
5. Please remove the used bed sheets and leave them next to the bed or in the laundry basket.
6. DO NOT move any furniture without permission.
7. DO NOT consume food in the bedrooms
8. NO candles at any time
9. NO drugs nor illegal activities
10. Please respect neighbors’ right to peaceful sleep during late evenings and siesta between 3:00-5:30pm.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 22 ธันวาคม 2017 - 10 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 4 คืน
Thanks for looking!
As a city tour guide, I can help you get around Athens and help shape your time in the capital. I love sharing flavors, views and culture with people from all over the world!
I'm so lucky to live in Athens and to be able to share it with travelers. Like you, I love to travel and I am a published travel writer. Other passions include photography, architecture, biking, and music. So far I've visited 30 countries, lived in Germany and the United States, but my heart lies with the Northern suburbs of Athens. Time spent here is just amazing; from unique architecture to hidden gardens and tucked away coffee houses, there is so much to see and experience.
Please feel free to send me a message with any questions as I'm committed to giving you a 5-star experience. I have several apartments available for short term rental and can help you with whatever needs you may have.
Find me in f/book: Vacation Rentals in Greece
Cheers and hope to host you soon :)